Prolouge

I was already broken, I didn't know I could even be more broken...

I thought you will be the one who fixes my broken self, I didn't think that you will break me even more...

You were my first and I thought you will also be my last...

I guess I was wrong...

I thought you will be there as I go through the process of loving and accepting myself...

Because you promised that you will always be there...

You promised that you will never leave me...

You promised that you won't get tired of me...

You promised me that you will always love me..."l love you", that's what you said.....it gave me chills.....chills that I want to feel over and over again...

But your "I love you" turned into "I'm sorry"...

But I guess promises are really meant to be broken...

But I can't blame you for not fulfilling your promises...

Because I am not deserving of you...

I don't deserve anything...

You offered me everything... everything a girl could ever want...

But I can't offer you anything...

I am too shattered that I can't give you anything except my shattered pieces...

My shattered pieces that could hurt you...

I don't deserve you... I don't deserve anything...

But I will make myself deserving...

I will make myself deserving of you...

and deserving of your love... 

but I should let go of you first...

From this day onward I will make myself be the better version of myself...

Starting today I Myra Aurienne A. Lozano will become stronger... and I will stand on my own feet... I will start to love and accept myself...

And maybe someday... We will meet again... 

And I hope when that day comes, I had learned to love and accept myself...

And maybe we could start over again...

But for now I will love me then you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you so much Raine..." he told me.

"I will always here for you." he said.

"Do you promise?" I asked.

"I promise..." he said as the rain pour down on us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BUT YOU PROMISED!!" I shouted as my tears falls from my eyes together with the droplets of rain pouring in my face.

"I'm really sorry..." he said as we both get wet because of the rain.

How ironic... it was also raining when he promised that he will always be here for me...

And it's also raining when he's telling me he's sorry because he can't fulfil his promise...

"I'm sorry..." He apologized again.

"But Liam... paano na a-ako..." I said as I cry. "N-nasanay na ako na n-nandyan k-ka." I told him.

"But Myra... I'm tired..." he said.

"Ryker... w-wag naman g-ganto." I cried. "Saan k-ka ba n-napagod? sa ugali ko? s-sa rants ko?     k-kakaintindi sa akin?" umiiyak na tanong ko. "M-magbabago n-na ako... Just please d-dont leave me...please..." I beg.

"Myra tama na... please..." he said... "I don't want you to change for me... I want you to change for yourself." 

"L-liam p-please... don't l-leave me..." I begged again.

"Myra tama na!!" he shouted so I got shock. " Hinde ka ba naawa sa sarili mo?!" tanong niya. "Nagmamakaawa ka para lang di kita iwanan!!"

"Hinde ko na naiisip yan dahil ngayon ikaw lang iniisip ko ryker!!" sigaw ko rin. "M-mahal kita eh... t-tapos iiwan mo ko?" umiiyak na naman na saad ko.

"Myra tama na toh... Tapos na tayo..." Sabi niya. " Im sorry..." he said and turned his back at me to walk away from me.

"Ryker please!!" sigaw ko nagbabasakaling lilingon sa sa akin...

Ngunit hinde na siya muling lumingon... Iniwan niya na ako...

Napaluhod ako habang umiiyak...

"M-mahal kita eh... bakit mo ako iniwan..."