-The Wedding

-Isabella was a fan of the weddings, she thought that there where one of the most beautiful celebrations that can exist, but she wasn't the kind of girl who dreamed with her wedding, no, she thought that when the moment arrive she would concentrat...

-Isabella was a fan of the weddings, she thought that there where one of the most beautiful celebrations that can exist, but she wasn't the kind of girl who dreamed with her wedding, no, she thought that when the moment arrive she would concentrate on living it like it really was and not by a dream.

-Riley and Farckle make a great couple- the blonde murmured looking at the couple in their first dance from a table.

-They are for each other- added Maya.

The blonde nodded seeing the couple. The dance finished, everyone in that room clap and invited everyone to join to the dance floor.

-I'm going to take Lucas to dance- Maya mention getting up.

-Good luck with that-

Isa looked with a spark in her eyes, she really loved weddings and everything that has to be with them.

-You don't like to dance like Alex, don't you?- Luke talk to her.

The blonde raises her gaze to connect with the blue eyes of the Canadian and smiled.

-It depends, You're going to invite me to dance?-

-Maybe yes- he murmured -Isa, ¿Quieres bailar conmigo?- he ask extending her hand.

-Claro que si mi señor- she said gracefully.

Happily she take Luke's hand, they walk to the dance floor.
Crazier of Taylor swift it sounded in the room when Luke encircle the blonde's waist until she, wraps her harms around the Canadian's neck.

-You look pretty, Isa- murmur Luke.

She smiled.

-I love weddings -she murmured.

-Really?- she nodded -You're the kind of girl who dreamed with their wedding day?- he asked gracefully.

She denied with her head.

-That's the funny thing. I love weddings but I don't dream with mine.- she clarified.

-That's weird- he comment laughing.

-I know-

The song continue and they were dancing at the rhythm. They felt comfortable, being together.

-Farckle told me that you gave them a painting-

-Yes. I make a painting of him and Riley-

-That's not fair, I don't have a painting still- complained jokingly.

She laughed.

-That was their wedding gift. A painting of him and Riley- she clarified.

-Will you ever make a drawing for me?- Luke ask.

-Maybe- Isa murmured.

She looked at his eyes where more blue than ever and she smiled, because he has that effect on her.