Why are you here

I slowly turn around to see a giant floating demonic looking thing, "WHO THE FUCK" I yell jumping up from my chair.

"Do you have an apple I'm hungry" he says floating over to sit on my bed. I look at him with a face of pure confusion.

"So some fucking demon bursts into my room and then has the audacity to ask me for an apple" i say looking at him crossing my arms.

"You make me and the situation sound so boring, I'm a shinigami and I'm hungry so do you have any apples or not" he says looking at me with his big yellow eyes.

I search through my backpack and toss him an apple, "So who the fuck are you" i ask sitting back down at my desk chair.

" Well I'm a shinigami" he says while aggressively smacking on his apple, "I think we kind of  already established that" I say looking at him, in disgust from the way he ate his apple.

"Why are you staring at me like that" he says taking another bite of his apple, "Cause you eat like a fucking barbarian" i say sounding like my African American mother.

"For the 5th time who the fuck are you demon thing" I say looking him up and down.

"The names ryuk and I'm the owner of the death note"  he says throwing the last of his apple out the window.

"So if your the owner how the fuck did it end up here, don't you have some demon realm that you live in" i ask question him, still trying to process what's happening.

"My "Realm" is called the shinigami realm" he says mocking me, "So what's the death note" i say turning back to the book.

"You're not stupid, you read it didn't you" he sassily asks me, "No shit i did, you own the thing that's why i asked you" i ask giving him the same amount of sass.

"Basically you just write someone's name in it and they die, if the cause of death isn't specified in 6 minutes and 40 seconds the person will die from a heart attack" he says in a casual toned voice.

"Then let's test it out" I say smiling, "I grab my favorite pink pen. "I like you kid" he says crossing his legs on my bed.

"You know what let's do that bitch Samantha who thought it was a good idea to pull on my braids" i say quickly writing her name down.

"Cause of death drowning at exactly 11:15 pm" I say out loud also writing it down. "No one will suspect it" I say smiling to myself at how smart I was.

"So what now" I say turning my chair to face him," Well we wait for her to die" he says to me as if i was stupid.

"I want mcdonalds" I say to myself, I get up and throw my shoes on and head out the door. I quickly walk downstairs and see that the demon thing is still following me.

"So you're gonna follow me now" i ask turning around to face him, "Yes as long as you have the death note I'll be around you at all times, and no one else can see me" he says staring up at the clock in front of him.

I run upstairs and grab my headphones, I quickly put them on and start walking back down the stairs.

"what'd you do that for", "So if I'm ever out in public no one will ever think i'm psychotic talking to myself" i say locking the house door.