Every Story Needs A Happy Ending...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

I thought to give two more parts but after seeing your response for last update I don't think I can do it

I thought to give two more parts but after seeing your response for last update I don't think I can do it... So this is the final part... Please give your valuable comments and votes...

The story starts at a night....

Suniye where are you taking me.. This is not the way to home hey na..asks pragya to abhi...  

Abhi: you'll get to know everything soon just keep quiet for sometime yaar...

After sometime abhi's car halt near airport...

Not letting her to ask anything abhi holds her hand and start to walk while others are looking at them lovely... Unlike other time he didn't got stuck with his fans because it's already midnight moreover his guards done the good job there....

Before checkin pragya stops him while asking I am not going to take a step further if you didn't answer my questions

Abhi: already everyone is looking at as strange to add more you want to carry me then that's not my problem... He about to lifts her but pragya horrified and takes few steps back while shouting are you mad...

Abhi: you only asked for it baby don't you... He smirks...

Without saying anything she went to checkin... Abhi chuckled and does every formalities then both boarding the flight...

Pragya takes window seat and abhi sat beside her in the business class...

Pragya: why are we going to Kerala...

Abhi: what else obviously for our honeymoon... After marriage couple will go for honeymoon not for a war don't you know that simple logic baby...