~ Chapter One Part Two ~

~ Your Pov ~

" Hey (y/n)! Wanna go on a mission with the team?" Natsu picked you up and swung you around.

-

You and Natsu were best friends since you joined Fairy Tail, actually you both joined the guild together. When you were looking for (d/n) you bumped into him. You were lost and so was he. So both of you traveled until you reached Mangolia and so on.. Fairy Tail.

-

"Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Just put me down or ill change my mind!" While he was putting you down you smacked him playfully on the back.

You snatched the paper from his hand and looked at it, it was about catching some dark guild that escaped precision from the capitol of Firoe, Crocus. It payed good too; about 200,000J for each person.

'Nice.' you thought to yourself. Suddenly you felt a cold hand on your wrist.

You looked up to see who it was. Gray. But before you even spoke you were thrown out of the gulid with a swift throw.

Luckily, you landed on your feet and saw Gray running up to you.

"What the hell was that for Gray?!?" You looked like you were about to kill.

"You've been staring at that damm paper for a full 10 min (y/n). The gang left without you."

You scoffed at this remark and started running the direction towards the train station saying "Last one there gets to buy the winner ice creammm~

~ Time Skip Brought To You By The Fabulous Starbucks Frap ~

"OH M GEE THAT WAS ONE HECK OF A JOB." Lucy managed to say while walking into the gulid.

" Says the one who only helped out when we were all hurt, and I was the one who did most of the work since Erza didn't join." Gray managed to say back.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ICE PRINCESS?!?"

'omg here we go again.'

"NOTHING FLAME BRAIN!'

"STRIPPER"

"ASH FOR BRAINS!"

You walk up to them and whacked their heads together.

"Now you both better shut up or ill kill you. Oh and Gray tomorrow 7:00pm at the cafe. Mmkay?"

"AYE!" They both said in unison. I sighed and walked up to Erza..

~ Grays Pov ~

I rubbed the back of my head because of the pain (y/n) gave me.

"Why do you have to meet (y/n) tomorrow at the cafe?" Natsu asked, I guess by the tone of his voice he was sorta jealous.

" I have to buy her Ice Cream since I lost to her at a race..."

"BuHahAHAHhaHAHA you LoSt To a GiRL in A RaCe!?!?" He started laughing like a maniac after that.

I sweat-dropped and heard footsteps behind me.

' I bet that's Juvia..' I mean I really do like her and everything but after I met Juvia from Edolas.. I guess I started losing, you know that spark?

" Gray-Sama!!! I missed you so much!!!!!!!!!"

I sighed, looked up at her and fake smiled.

"Hey Juvia."

"Wanna go on a date tomorrow??"

I heard several squeals from behind. ' That's probably Mira and (y/n) '

Oh yeah, did you know I'm also dating her?

"Sorry Juv, I got to meet up with (y/n) tomorrow since I lost a bet from her.."

"I THOUGHT IT WAS A RACE STRIPPER!" Fromm...You guessed it. Natsu.

"Shut it flame ass"

" But Juvia wants to go on a date tomorrow! '

" Im really sorry Juvia. You know how (y/n) gets if you owe her something."

" Fine. The day after tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK! OKAYYYY!" She runs off to Lucy and the others.

After that, I heard whispers from under the bar table.

' (Y/N)!! YOU RUINED THE GRUVIA MOMENT THERE.'

'IM SORRY OKAY. BUT YOU KNOW THERES GOING TO BE MORE.'

'YEAH BUT YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST SAID IT AT A DIFFERENT DAY!?'

I guessed Natsu heard it too, because he looked under the table.

"Could you two bakas get out from the table? You seem like you wanna look at our dicks."

(Y/n) came out blushing like crazy, and Mira? She just death glared at both of us.

"Way to ruin the moment guys." and stormed out.

I looked at the clock: 4:50 PM.

'This is going to be a really long day.'

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Heyo! Liked part 2? :3 If you do please comment and vote!

And maybe it would start as GrayxReader Idk... Ehhh Please dont hate me if imma make it happen. x3

------------------------------------------

Wendy: Author-Chan does not own Fairy Tail, it belongs to Hiro Mashima!

Author-chan: Thannkss Wend! Well g2g Bai!