𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

JJ POV

"Hey! How's it going?" I said into my phone as I sat in Y/N's old room on her bed. It was basically my room now since I had been sleeping in it every night just so I could smell her wonderful shampoo and candy scent but months had passed since she had gone to college and her smell was fading away.

"God I'm so tired babe. I'm loaded with work and it's gonna be the end of me" I heard Y/N yawn. "I just need cuddles"

"Yeah me too. I'm dying over here" I sighed, leaning back so that I was laying on her bed.

"I miss you" She cooed, her voice barely audible. She must be extremely tired.

"I miss you too," I said back, smiling to myself.

"How's the gang?" Her sleepy voice asked.

"They're great, they miss you terribly" I inform her.

"Is the house clean?" Y/N giggled, making me grin.

"Yeah, for the most part, let's just not talk about the kitchen" I chuckled and I knew she was smiling on the other side of the line.

"That sounds about right," she said softly with a hint of humor in her voice.

"You sound so tired, baby, get some sleep" I command, running a hand through my hair.

"I wanna keep talking to you, though" she whined. I could see her now with her puppy dog eyes and her bottom lip sticking out.

"No, princess, you need rest for tomorrow," I tell her, shaking my head. "I'll talk to you later"

"I love you" Y/N whispered, making me get butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you" I responded, smiling like a fool.

"You promise to cuddle me when I get back?" She questioned.

"Yeah, we'll cuddle all fucking day like bums" I chuckled, making her laugh. "Now go to sleep"

"Ok love ya"

"Love you too"

I hung up and laid my phone on Y/N nightstand. God how fucking missed her.

But she had no idea what I was about to do.

Y/N POV

After about a week of finally catching up on my work flopped onto my bed sighing at the good feeling of my soft covers and blankets. I knew college was hard but I never thought it would kick my ass this bad.

Suddenly there was a knock on my dorm room door. Probably my roommate. I groaned as I got up and walked to the door. I opened it to see the person I least expect to see. My boyfriend. JJ Maybank.

"No way! No fucking way!" I covered my mouth with my hand before I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He dropped the flowers that were in his hand so he could hold me as he smiled from ear to ear. I was smiling just as he was.

"What—are you doing here?" I questioned squeezing the shit out of him. "You know what, never mind"

JJ peppered my face in kisses making me giggle. "You're so beautiful and you smell so good" he mumbled pulling away so he could look at me.

"You smell so good" I exclaimed leaning into his chest taking in the smell of cologne, weed, and surf wax. How I missed those smells.

He bent down picking up the flowers making me almost fall off of him but I held on tight. He walked into my dorm closing the door behind us.

He laid the flowers on my desk before falling into the bed with me under him. His lips connected with mine making my stomach flip upside down. I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to kiss him. The kiss was full of passion and sweetness. Our tongues battled to be dominant. My legs were still firmly wrapped around him as my hands caresses his face and ran up the back of his neck and into his hair pulling on it remember how soft and fluffy it was.

His hands were all over my body. On my hips, my sides, my thighs, my face, in my hair like he was trying to recollect what my body felt like.

Finally, he pulled away and we both gasped for air staring at each other with goofy grins on our faces.

"Fuck this can't be happening right now" I laughed tangling my hands in his messy golden hair.

"It's happening baby" JJ chuckled pecking lips before rolling off of me and beside of me. I climbed on top of him and he wrapped his strong arms around me making me feel loved and safe.

"How'd you even get here?" I implored resting my chin on his chest looking up at him.

"Well I'd been saving up some money so I could take a flight here and then I just sneaked past security and boom I'm here" He informed rubbing my back.

"You always go out of your way, Jay" I cooed closing my eyes cause they felt heavy.

"Only for you," He said making me smile for the one-hundredth time.

Slightly edited cause that's how it always is. 😂

Word count: 852