Birthday

Waking up this morning, I felt better, and stronger. I feel it in my gut I'm going to find my mate. Not that it's a bad thing, but I hope that she's pretty.

I decide to look casual today since it's my birthday I'm going to wear a black button up shirt, dark true religion jeans, with my new Jordan's.

Walking into the kitchen of the pack house everybody was singing happy birthday to me. I smiled,
"Thank you, but since it's Wednesday I'm having my party Friday."

So I'm off to school in my 2015 Corvette civic.

Once I pulled up outside the school I step out of the car. I smell the most amazing scent ever munchy pineapple my favorite.

Following that amazing scent. I come to a stop, and I look directly at nerd from my pack standing there. Wow, who ever knew that the mood goddess would choose her as my mate?

Tara P.O.V.

Waking up this morning to see everyone singing happy birthday to alpha D.J. and they forgot today was my birthday too.

But I don't say anything I'm just happy today I find mate, my wolf is also happy because she finding her other half.
"Hey girly! Today's the date where we find out who our mate is! Are you happy?"

"Hell yea, I'm happy to get out of this hell hole. Anything is better then this."

Then I cut the mindlink off and went to take a hot shower.

After what felt like forever, I got dressed. I was wearing a high waisted skirt, a Beyonće drunk in love crop top, and mtcombat boots.

As soon as I was finished I met up with my best friend,Carla, at her house. We drove to school listening to birthday sex. When we got to school the sung was over and me and Carla walk to our lockers. That's when the smell of coconut and pineapple flooded up my nose. My favorite. I looked over towards the source of the scent. That's when I got closer it turned out to be alpha D.J.. Wow moon goddess thank you! ( note the sacasim )!!!

The next thing I expected him to do was reject me....

Until next time is he going to reject her or accept her?
Thanks loves for the reads I couldn't have done it with out you!
Update soon
Love Latin girl