Post-Apocalyptic Nightmare.

Disclaimer: I do not own Little Nightmares. I also do not own the pictures.

(This is a Little nightmares (video games) oneshot.)

(Its Mono and Six-centric)

(Sorry if the characters seem OOC.)

(This takes place after the ending of Little Nightmares 2.)

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter and Mycurrentfandom And -H0RIZ0N)

(I apologise for any spelling mistakes.)

(inspired by 'The last of us' (video game, owned by naughty dog). And 'Raya and the last dragon' (Film, Owned by Disney.)

(Hope you enjoy this little chapter. 😄)

Running.

Mono's good at running. Away from everything, yet to nothing. There's no goal in mind.

Only the will the survive.

He runs and looks behind, seeing a group of kids flying on board. You heard that right, birds. Animals enslaved during the world's ending.

Yep, the world went to a bad state.

It started....four years ago? Maybe five? Six? Ten?

Time's passed so quickly, I don't know anymore.

But Mono runs. The will to survive. Not die.

Death is no mercy. The supernatural took over. He looks to see birds aware of his presence. Mono stole food from their camp.

Now their intent is execution.

As they say, kids can be crazy.

The birds caw, alerting the children of the solo's presence. Mono curses, he wants to cry, and then is ambushed to the ground.

His back hurts. Feels like crap.

He's not surprised. The tactic is to usually run and hide. Survive. But the flight or fight instincts take over. Mono can fight if necessary.

And that's what he settles to do.

Standing, Mono shoves the child off roughly. A surprised squeak rang out in a kinda highpitched manner. Mono knew this is a female.

"What?"

"You stole our food."

The children wear stolen clothes. Tune shorts, pants, jackets, the works. Their hair covers their eyes, same as Mono. He wears a paper bang, just to make sure.

Mono only chuckled, he smirked with a shrug.

"I'm hungry."

"SO ARE WE!"

A child tackled Mono to the ground. He's prepared however, kicking the child off. A male this time, he kicks them in the crotch. A common weak spot.

The male faints in front of Mono, hands clutching his private part. Mono smirks wider, turning the other children. It's their turn.

"Anyone else want a piece? I'd love to take out another leader. The blood is so satisfying."

Oh yeah, Mono's a bounty hunter. He hadn't actually meant to kill the leader, only take a little food.