Chapter 24

I squinted my eyes to see him properly because of the dim lights, I don't know who it is

"I'm Connor!". I tilted my head. I can't think properly because of the alcohol.

"Connor what?". I asked and drank another.

"Connor the football captain". I slowly nodded.

"The f*ckboy captain!". I laughed, okay I guess I'm already drunk, I don't know what I'm saying.

"Uhm, yes. You look beautiful". He moved his hand towards my hair but someone grabbed it.

"What do you need?". He asked, still holding Connor's hand. Connor scoffed and left.

"Jakey!". I jumped out of my seat.

"What happened to Liv?!". Jay yelled.

"She's drunk, she said she will just get drinks but she never comes back then I saw her already like this!". I got out of balance and he quickly caught me.

"What are we going to do? Both of them are already drunk". I looked at Sena who's sneaking alcohol, so I ran to her.

"It tastes good, right?!". I asked in excitement and got another shot.

"This is the best!". Both of us laughed and kept on drinking.

The boys couldn't stop us and just gave up. My head hurts but I just continue drinking.

Nobody's POV

The party is getting loud and loud. The night slowly fading. Blasting music and bright party lights.

"We should stop them". Jake said and looked at Jay. Since Liv treated Jay as his older brother.

Jay got up from his seat and went to the two drunk girls.

"Liv, Sena, that's enough". Jay snatched the glass from their hands.

"No! This is too good!". Sena aggressively snatched back the glass.

"Yes it is, but you need to drive". Liv just keeps on laughing at them, she's really drunk.

"Liv, that's enough! I'm going to tell Auntie-"

"Don't you dare or else I will kick your elephant trunk too!". Sena and Liv looked at each other and laughed.

Jay looked scared and went back to their table with flustered face

"She's so scary, dude". Heeseung said.

"Go and get them, Sunghoon". Heeseung suggested, he shook his head.

"Why me?! They probably just punched me". Sunghoon said.

The three boys looked at the other boy who's watching the two girls.

"Go, Jake! You can do that!". The three clapped while teasing him then pushed Jake.

"Wait! W-wait!-". They pushed him out of his seat.

He let out a deep breath before walking towards the girls who've enjoyed the alcohol for a very long time that haven't tasted it.

"Liv and Sena". He called the two with his soft voice.

"What do you need, Jakey?". Liv asked cheerfully, okay she will never do that and it's obviously drunk.

"Let's go home now, Aunties are probably waiting". He said before he held the two in their arms.

"But I want to drink more". Liv looked straight into Jake's eyes that made him blush.

"We will have that again but for now we need to go home". He is still talking to them like a baby.

"Really?! We are having a lot?!". Jake nodded, making the two girls shriek in happiness.

"Now, we are going home, okay?". The girls nods eagerly.

"Okay get them!". Jake said to the three guys and got the girls.

Jake and Jay stay with Liv while Sunghoon and Heeseung stay with Sena. They're guiding the two drunk girls who are swaying while walking.

"Jay! Jake! Sena ran away!". They saw Sena running and laughing at the two.

"Wait here, I will help them". Jay said and went to help catch Sena.

Liv who's now slightly sleeping holding Jake on his waist to support. He walked to the nearest bench and sat down with the lady. It makes her wake up and look at Jake.

"You look familiar". She said in her drunk voice.

"Who?". Jake can't stop looking at the drunk lady.

"The one who hurt me". She answered innocently. Jake became quiet.

"I hate that man, he hurt me". The girl started sobbing.

"Hey-"

"Ever since he left, I feel so lonely. I feel like no one loves me, no one believes me. He used to make me feel all the love that I deserve, but he left me". He just looked at the poor lady, crying.

"He left me without saying anything, he left me...". The lady continued.

"That's the reason why my eyes are swelling in that graduation picture. Every night I always cried, every minute I always thought of him. It's like a punishment for me that I didn't even do. I'm just glad that I already finished all the requirements we need to be able to graduate, if ever I haven't submitted that I probably failed my college". The girl slightly laughed and sniffled.

"And guess what! He came back like nothing happened. It's great right? After spending 4 years trying to move on, all those sessions with my therapist, and trying to make myself better, he will just come back as if he doesn't remember anything". Liv can't stop crying as quietly as possible.

"I hate him for not being there when I needed him". She continues.

"The world is really unfair, right?". Jake just nodded without thinking, still shocked from all the words coming from the unconscious lady.

"If I knew that this will be the world, I wouldn't wish to become an adult really fast and I will stay at being a kid, an innocent kid". She added still resting to the boy's arms.

"You still hate him?". He asked, the girl nodded

"Yes, but I still love him...".