eDgY au

OH BOY WHERE TO START HERE

Basically instead of fully being against shadow six. Normal six has decided to work with her. By murdering as many monsters as humanly possible. She spares the innocent and keeps them safe. However she's decided that the rest of this world is not deserving of her mercy or kindness anymore. To her this world has taken absolutely everything from her including her mental stability. She feels powerless and weak so she compensates by taking over and dominating an entire city. Still reviving seven because he and the other gnomes are innocent in her eyes, therefore they get to live. Basically she's doomguy but an angry tiny female chihuahua. In the current time of this AU she's still an adult.
Daily she has a routine of going into a monster infested area and killing as many as possible. Whilst Harvesting their souls to
1: keep her from eating the innocent
2: to revive those who died young.

Because in this world you can revive and bring people back from the dead you just need to trade something else's life in return. Because Goddamn it full metal alchemist your telling me another human beings life isn't enough to revive someone? Okay.

SO MONO

Six didn't initially come back for him at first because she was worried about fucking with the timeline. However seven convinced her because "well if you don't this will just be another timeline where you did nothing" which convinced her

Their relationship starts as demonix at first. Six is very brash and isn't entirely honest about her feelings. Due to trauma she keeps her emotions inside and gets defensive very quickly. She's used to people only listening to her or not hurting her if she's being scary or aggressive. However with enough patience (which nobody is morally obliged to give. If someone is acting like this your not required to stay because they maybe are just having a hard time opening up. Your mental health should come first when it comes to you yourself) it eventually turns to regular monix.
Basically a tsundere story except six never hurts him physically. Or really gets incredibly verbally abusive. she just actively denies her feelings and pretends to not care as much as she really does.

Where I'll be posting this AU?
Here again. Like I said last chapter I can't keep making blogs or accounts for every single different AU I intend to use so yeah. I'll be writing about it soon

here