Chapter 5

Going into week 15 of the pregnancy Payton was a bit more active and she was able to get a bit more things done.
During the morning, Payton was in the bedroom on her laptop scrolling through Pintrest when she let out a sigh and said why is it so hard to choose a theme for this room it is only one side that has to be done not the whole room it should not be that hard. Maybe not finding out the genders is the problem and with so many colors and designs it is all overwhelming. Payton started to cry after she said this.
Emily spoke up and said hey hey, Payton don't cry I know this is a difficult time for you right now but if you wait a while until you and Michael find out the genders then it all will be easy and if you ask Kouvr or Alex for the contact information for the person who designed their bedroom then that person could help you and Michael out and design this room for you all and the twins.
Michael overhead what Emily said and was a bit upset and came into the room saying please don't remove my mural I love that and it resembles me being a hero and I worked so hard with it. You can decorate the room for the twins but just don't remove my mural.
Payton cried saying, Michael please don't start any mess with me right now I am not for it. I am just overwhelmed with everything and I want this room to perfect because if the twins come and were not ready then there will be a problem. So let me just ask Alex and Kover for the contact information and everything will be perfect and we can go from there.
Payton I understand everything you are saying and I am sorry for what I said and I guess I have to except the fact that it will not only be me sleeping in this room now and the room has to be made comfortable for you and the twins.
You need to understand that Michael and you need to step up and be a man and learn how to be a father because before you know it you will have twins to take care of.
Emily is right and she is telling you this for your own good. So please listen.
Okay ladies everything you are saying is true. So I guess I will talk to you ladies later. I am going to hang out with Conner and the other boys now.
Um Payton I am going to go and see how Mia and Kouvr are doing.  We will talk later.
Yeah okay I will be right here just resting I am a bit tired.
An hour later Michael comes into the room and goes over to payton and says babe wake up I want to take you out somewhere special but you have to get dressed and  pack a bag with clothes for about a week. I am also doing the same.
Okay but where are we going. I hope we are not going anywhere far because if something happens to the pregnancy we need to be close to the hospital.
Babe don't worry we are going to be okay. Where we are going is not far from the house so we don't need to worry. I have everything under control.
Well okay I trust you then. Now let me pack and take a shower. Entering the bathroom to take a shower Payton was feeling lightheaded so she lent on the bathroom counter until she noticed her nose started to bleed. So she screamed and said Michael I need you something is happening to me my nose is bleeding and I am getting light headed.
Alex over heard Payton screaming as he was passing by the room going to his room. So Alex came to the bathroom and saw blood all over the sink and he noticed Payton was also crying and so he gave Payton some Tissue and told her to lay on the bed and just tip your head back and lay on the bed with the tissue to your nose to stop any excess blood from coming out. I will clean up and then get Michael.
After cleaning up Alex lays on the bed next to Payton so he could calm her down and asks has this type of thing ever happened to you.
Yes it has but never this bad but when I got it checked out the doctor said it happens to me when my body is getting overheated. It should not be a big problem.
Alex removed the tissue from payton's nose and as he was doing this Michael came into the room and saw the bloody tissue and said what happened in here is Payton okay and thanks for helping her when I was not around.
No problem bro anytime. Payton was calling for you because she was getting lightheaded going to take a shower and she lent on the counter then blood came out of her nose so I helped her. Everything is how it should be now so I guess I am going to leave.
Alex left and Payton got up and started packing her suitcase then took a shower. When all of Payton and Michael's bags were packed they headed downstairs.
Before leaving Conner and Thomas say Michael and Payton oh I see you all are leaving now well make sure you have a great time and when you all get back things we will all do something together.
Okay I guess we could do something together all of us because I think we will really need it before these new Hype House editions come.
Yes you are so right Thomas chuckled.
So Michael and Payton left and as they were on the road Payton started to get sleepy so she ended up sleeping.
About an hour later they finally got to the spot and Michael got Payton out of the car and said surprise babe were here at the hotel where we will be staying for one week and getting a couples SPA treatment.
Oh wow thank you so much babe you mean so much to me and to the twins who are not born yet. Your going to be a great dad a just know it.
So Payton and Michael enjoyed themselves for a week like they should until it was time for them to go back home.