Chapter 1

It would be a normal day in London, cloudy skies, cold breezes and on the off chance some light rain pour, nothing out of the ordinary. At the Trancy Manor, Alois Trancy, the head of the household and the Earl, Was particularly bored that day, he finished all his paperwork that he had and also had no business meetings that day which was a lot different than the usual set schedule.  The blonde decided to go outside for a bit since it actually wasn't raining nor was it too cold.  He walked through the halls peering around to see if any of his servants were around, fortunately they were not, Alois skipped outside on the courtyard blocks, He eventually sat down against a pillar hugging his knees resting his head down. "I never usually feel this lonely.. I need to do something at least or go somewhere" The blonde sighed glancing at the flowers across from him until he noticed some black shoes on the other side of the pillar, "Claude..?" he whispered before glancing up and noticing his raven haired butler glaring down at him.

The tall figure turned around looking down at the boy "Yes my lord?" He questioned in his usual monotone voice keeping his hands behind his back. "We are going to the Phantomhive Manor." Alois declared and stood up with a smile on his face clasping his own hands together, Claude simply knelt down lowering his head, "Yes, my lord" The two males went back inside and got ready to leave, the butler got the carriage and they got in and started going to the Phantomhive Manor like Alois had ordered. 

                                                                   At the Phantomhive Manor.

Ciel Phantomhive would be in his office working on some paperwork he had due, They weren't that difficult to work on since it was previously solved cases or just signing some things that he had for some business reasons, He also had no meetings today which he was glad about since he didn't really like socializing at all, A knock on the office door interrupted his trail  of thoughts, "Come in.." Ciel muttered glancing back down at his work hearing the doors opening and the tall figure walking inside setting a tray on the desk, the tray had a cup of tea and a slice of cake with cinnamon sticks on the side. "Thank you Sebastian" The bluenette spoke quietly as Sebastian nodded standing beside the desk and glancing out the window, He noticed a carriage in the courtyard and thought for a few moments, "There definitely wasn't any guests coming today" It lingered on in his before three loud knocks echoed throughout the Estate.

Ciel shifted slightly before standing up setting the now empty tea cup back down onto the tray. "Who in the devils name could that be.." He groaned before leaving his office, his butler walking closely behind him, They both were not amused that somebody had come without notice especially since they didn't exactly know who it could be. Once they had gotten downstairs Sebastian opened the door reveling Alois Trancy and his butler, Claude Faustus. Alois slide past Sebastian with ease skipping over to Ciel, "Why hello Ciel! I was quite bored and lonely so I decided to pay you a visit! Isn't that nice?"

Sebastian glared at the opposite butler with a frown. The two of them despised each other, Sebastian hated the way Claude wanted Ciel's soul especially after last time he tasted the boys blood. They stared at eachother for a few moments then turned towards their masters, Alois was skipping around while Ciel was telling him of for coming un-noticed. "Alois! No it isn't nice, just leave before you break something" He scolded the blond slapping his hand away from a vase he was going to touch, "What a pity.. I'm not leaving though" Alois huffed folding his arms and walking upstairs the bluenette following closely after him making sure he doesn't ruin anything.

"Why might you and your master be here.." Sebastian questioned keeping an eye on the two younger males going up the staircase arguing back and forth with each other. "My master ordered to come here. I'm just following orders" Claude replied as he too kept and eye on Alois and Ciel, although his gaze particularly fell upon Ciel. "I would advise you to stay away from my young Lord after last time Claude.." After that they fell silent as the boys went into Ciel's office.