Chapter 2: Fallen Forger Chase

Inside Class 2, Everyone was now talking about how and why they lost their memories.

Kazuma: So let me get this straight. A weird guy just pointed his blade at us and the entire school, stealing our memories?

Shadow: Correct, Fallenite Weapons are very powerful and dangerous to use in other world, that includes the world were currently in.

Kyle: well we got our work cut out for us!

Ainz: I'm confused about this? If I'm a Powerful Overlord...

Akaka: trust us, you are!

Ainz: ...Then how did he steal my memories?

Phantom: Because the Fallenite Glaive, A memory stealing weapon can take and give memories from living things, and in some of our hearts, we are a living thing!

Boldre: Alright, so all we need to do is to find him and break the weapon, right?

Kyle: not likely.

Regreta: I have to agree, because Fallenite is indestructible after it's forged once, until melted down again.

Shadow: you all can retrieve your memories, but it will require everyone to have a Fallenite Weapon of their own!

Kazuna: well we kind of know about this school a lot and the rules are: Work hard, play hard and no violence.

Akaka: no fun!

Kyle: now what?

Shadow: you all can find the original forger of the Fallenite weapons.

Lance: so where is he?

Shadow: He's in the city.

Phantom: the city...really?

Shadow: we may have got divided when our realities fell.

Kyle: well who and whatever this guy is, then sign me up!

Subaru: you know what, I don't need any of those Memories anyway?

Runa: nah, he would been better without memories anyway.

Subaru: *blushes* you know what, you guys can get these weapons to get our memories back, I don't want to forget this!

Kyle: alright, to the city we go!

*Insert The Rift Whip*

Meanwhile, In a holo shell of a death star looking station, the Fallenite glaive guy on his Skopithrone goes to the centre throne room as the throne goes into a hole. He then gets off the throne and walks to a petastool.

???: hehe, this will go down in history!

He then puts the blade into the petastool, as it shows the 6 worlds of Konosuba, Overlord, Tanya, Re: Zero, Shield Hero and Cautious Hero. then he grins in greed.