Chapter 1

Bloom rushed into the head mistresses office not caring if she should knock, leaving Farah surprised by the entrance of her student however Farah knew Bloom had a habit of not knocking when it came to her office.
Bloom noticed that Miss Dowling had been looking out of her window which looks onto the specialist training platform, a smirk grew on Bloom's face wishing that her Headmistress and Headmaster would get together already. Farah could feel the emotions and thoughts going through her girls head however Farah also realised her mistake in how she had thought and corrected herself , Bloom was not hers no matter how how much she cared for her like a daughter, Bloom was just her student.
"Bloom what can I do for you ?" Bloom was brought back to reality and out of her head when Miss Dowling had spoken to her. "I was wondering if you knew anything about my birth parents?" Farah noticed the longing in her students eyes wishing she could give her the answers she wanted and deserved but Farah still hadn't found any trace of Blooms birth parents. "I'm sorry Bloom I haven't found anything yet, I wish I had some information to give you, but I can't."Bloom swallowed taking in the information, hoping she was strong enough not to cry in front of Miss Dowling, Farah noticed Bloom struggling not to cry so she walked over and hugged her.
As Farah hugged Bloom, she was hit with a wave of emotion from pieces of a memory, Farah gasped which had Bloom asking if she was okay. "I'm fine, I will keep looking for any information Bloom but right now you need to go to class", bloom walked out leaving Farah alone in utter shock of the piece of memory she had just witnessed. She will need to check with Ben if she had ever been admitted to a hospital......