Chapter 5

Flashback
Farah and Saul are in the Solarian  palace with Farah's sister Luna and their niece Stella. Saul is sitting beside Luna whilst Farah is holding Stella. "Saul, don't you think Farah would make an amazing mother?" Saul was brought out of his trance and brought back to reality, he wasn't in Solaria but Alfea.
Flashback ends

"Saul, are you okay? I'm thinking everything  is connected." Saul looked at his wife trying to imagine her pregnant and how beautiful she would look, but mostly who would remove memories and play this sock joke on them. Farah knew Saul was inside his head but she also knew he would be trying to contain his anger as he wouldn't want Bloom to see him like that.
Bloom could see that both her parents were having internal battles with themselves trying to help each other, so Bloom decided to try something. Bloom walked over and hugged both her parents hoping they would feel all her love for them through the bond, however the bond had other plans .................

Farah stood outside Rosalind's office waiting nervously at being told to come in, Farah kept tracing over her tattoo wedding band to keep her mind at bay, when Rosalind's door opened. "Farah do come in, Luna is here as well" Farah nodded and followed Rosalind into her office. Farah choose to sit in the seat beside Luna and opposite Rosalind. "Well Farah, what would you like to talk to me about, I'm guessing from you're fidgeting it's important, so spit it out already." Luna was a little shocked at Rosalind being so blunt to her sister but knew better than to say anything. Farah took a deep breath before saying "I'm pregnant" Luna jumped out of her seat and gave her sister a hug before excusing herself to go and congratulate Saul. As Luna left Farah knew Rosalind wasn't happy "HOW COULD YOU FARAH!!!!!!" Farah was shocked as she was thrown across the room thanks to Rosalind's outburst of emotion to the news. Farah had expected Rosalind to react badly but not this bad, it was unnerving to Farah just how bad Rosalind was reacting. ............

All 3 jumped back shocked at what a family hug could show them. Saul looked at Farah and worried how she would react to finding out that Luna knew and that Rosalind was involved. Bloom was in shock, Queen Luna is her aunt which means Stella is her cousin !
Farah took a breath and squeezed Saul's hand before facing their daughter "Bloom are you okay?, what happened?" Bloom was still in shock, did she do this? Did her parents want her? "Mmm, I thought a hug would help and I'm I don't know I'm sorry." Saul looked at his daughter for the first time and then at his wife, he couldn't believe he had a child with the woman he loved, the love of his life but the anger was growing inside him "Luna Knew!!!! She knew, Farah she knew we had a daughter and never told us !!!!!" Saul was pacing and shouting, Farah knew what Saul was feeling but she needed to make sure Bloom wasn't to freaked out and needed to calm her husband down first. "Saul calm down, we can talk about Luna  later" Farah kisses Saul softly.

"Let's have dinner and we can discuss what just happened later" Farah said as she started walking to the kitchen to serve up the pasta for her family. Both Saul and Bloom silently followed Farah, getting bowls out and then quietly sitting at the table. The three of them started to eat in silence but Bloom knew now wasn't the right time to bring this up but she couldn't help it "can I call you mum and dad ?" Saul choked on his drink and Farah dropped her fork, Bloom shut her mouth and just starred at the table feeling stupid for asking and now all she wanted was for the floor to swallow her up but to her luck it didn't, just as Bloom was getting the nerve to apologise Saul spoke up "of course you can Bloom, we are you're parents and we love you even if we forgot for awhile." Saul had tears in his eyes as he spoke the truest words to his daughter yes his daughter! Saul couldn't help but smile  at Bloom as he reach out to touch Farah's hand.

Later that night as Farah and Saul sat chatting about what happened today but more importantly how would they talk and deal with Luna. "Bloom's settled and sleeping now. I will see if I can find any books on how to remove memories tomorrow and Saul you stay calm and do not call Luna!" Farah raised her eyebrow before at her husband letting him know she was serious before kissing him and turning the lights off with her magic.

Saul and Farah were soundly asleep in each others arms, however Bloom wasn't having a restful night like her parents instead she was having like a nightmare memory.
"Pregnant! You got yourself pregnant! How could you Farah!" Farah wrapped her arms around her stomach protectively as Rosalind was pacing and shouting at her. Farah was glad she had blocked her bond with Saul for this meeting but if Rosalind kept going and with Farah's pregnancy hormones she knew she wouldn't be able to block Saul out much longer. Rosalind was furious how could Farah do this to her, she was aware she was angry, books were floating and flying everywhere but if  she could get Farah to loose control maybe then she would get it. Rosalind always knew Farah was powerful but now that she thought about it , a baby would help Farah unlock her full power but would also be her downfall and weakness. Rosalind smiled to herself, sure she could get rid of the baby once Farah's powers were unlocked.

Bloom woke up in a cold sweat after that nightmare, she quietly got out of bed and tiptoed to her parents room, as quiet as she could she opened the door and looked at her parents sleeping soundly, her dad with his arm wrapped protectively over her mum. Farah started to wake as she felt a rug through the bond, she looked over at Bloom standing at the door, clearly something was wrong and had freighters her. "Come here sweetheart" Farah pulled the covers back so Bloom could lie beside her. Farah stroked her daughters hair and kissed her head hoping being wrapped in her mothers arms would calm and make Bloom feel safe. Bloom was glad they didn't talk about her nightmare and that she was just close to her mum.