chapter three

So. Look.

Louis didn't plan this. He didn't, it just happened.

After he and Harry finished back at his place last Friday, Harry may have kicked him out and thrown the lube bottle at him as his revenge for Louis pinching his hips a bit too hard. He said he was sure he'd bruise, and Louis thought that was a bit unfair because Harry had actually enjoyed it at the time. Nonetheless, Harry was throwing him out and Louis was standing there with a bottle of lube, so he took it with him home.

What happens thereafter he can't be blamed for.

He may or may not have an obsessive compulsion to be better than Harry at absolutely everything, and that isn't his fault. But, as it is, everything means everything. So that's why he's here in this moment, half lying in the dark on his bed a Sunday night with the computer on his lap, staring at the homepage of a porn site.

This is entirely Harry's fault. Louis isn't even that much of a porn guy, really, but when he came home from Harry's a couple of days ago he was itching. Harry seemed like he knew stuff and Louis refuses to have lesser knowledge. Imagine being worse than Harry in bed. Jesus.

He went home that day, muttering about how Harry knew which lube were the good ones. He is still determined to surpass Harry in knowledge and experience. So here he finally is, having mustered up some courage and waited until everyone in the house is asleep.

To be completely honest, most of what he's seeing is scaring the fuck out of him. All he can see in the video descriptions are "Boy pussy gets bred by daddy" and there are pictures of people holding their partners upside down, using big ass (definitely no pun intended) dildos and spanking each other. Louis feels almost like he's cringing at the screen, blinking rapidly against the light.

He briefly thanks God (which he realizes could be somewhat inappropriate) Harry hasn't expressed any sort of interested in those things as of yet. Mostly it's freaking Louis out because he didn't know this is actual stuff that people do, and he has no experience in it at all. Does Harry expect him to hold him down and blindfold him? That doesn't actually seem that unappealing, but he's glad he was Harry's first. He can't be that experienced, come on now. It's only been a few weeks since that first time.

He exits the page, determined to find another. There has got to be home videos somewhere with people who look normal and not like famous, waxed porn stars hooked on muscle relaxers who belt fake, cringe-worthy moans.

He finally finds an amateur video of what appears to be a couple, seemingly not much older than himself, which he finds quite comforting. The light in the room of the video is dim, but the people are visible enough. The person who seems to be the top has got light blond hair and is lying down on the bed, getting snogged by the other lad, who's straddling his hips, knees bent at the top's ribs. The blond one underneath is groping the other's bum, which isn't that bad. Not that big, a little perky. It reminds him of Harry's.

The couple rolls over, and before Louis knows what's going on, the lad who's been underneath up until now is turning the other one over and is spreading his bum cheeks. Louis figures he'll get the lube, and for the first time he feels a real tingling sensation low in his belly. He's fingered Harry twice now, and it's something he's definitely enjoyed. Harry just... squirms and moans, helpless to the touch.

At first he doesn't understand what they're doing on the screen, but the blond one isn't getting the lube. Instead he's leaning down and plants a kiss against the bottom's hole.

So.

Louis did not know that's a thing.

He continues watching, pupils round as he stares at the guy licking and kissing the other man's arse. Part of him wonders what the hell he is doing watching something like this, but the rest of him feels flushed and warm.