His Black Swan (18+)D.M. by Griffn_adore_teddy

soo i dont read fanfiction anymore lmao. infact im so over my draco phase tbh i never enter wattpad, however, the few times i decide to enter out of boredom, i find dms asking me to read some fanfics... and ofc i will say yes idk i find it fun even tho im not interested anymore lmao. this dm i got so long ago and I FORGOT TO DO IT anyways here we are:

so this isnt the summary the author puts , its from the 7 chapter, however its so good i needed to put it:

it was like claiming each other for only the other to destroy. as if to promise to keep each other safe just for them to hurt themselves. because at this point it was bound for one to hurt the other and hurting themselves in the process too. 

like the sun and the moon.

"mine to love, mine to destroy"

okay now this is the authors summary:

"im sorry was i too much of a distraction, daddy?" she had a fake innocent expression plastered on her face which made her look like a confused angel. pure. but she was far from that.

she was the devil you would willingly sell your soul for.

pretty good no?

the triggers listed are:

WARNING: contains smut, self harm, sexual assault, murder and such dark themes.

so if im correct i think this is still ongoing, althoug it has not been updated in a while tbh, the smut from what ive read so far is good not TOO spicy tho, just the right ammount, and some of the writing in this fanfic im gonna be honest is PHENOMENAL. the oc is a BADASS with anger issues, no shes not y/n constantly stuttering and crying in a corner. and snape is smt like a father figure ;)) if you get what i mean. (I DO NOT MEAN DADDY TIPE OF SHIT OKAY NOTHING DIRTY WITH SNAPE ITS A DRACO FIC)

yeah idk go give it a read pretty sure its only on wattpad.