Chapter 9 Lunch With A Gift...

Once Leila and I are parked in the garage driveway, I welcome her to my home and I make up some tomato & basil pasta, prep and toss some caesar salad and grate cheddar cheese for the topping. – I'm not a very good cook, but that's what I fancied and it was simple enough to make. After several minutes of only waiting for the pasta to soften, I have an idea for how to serve this to her. So I pull out a metallic bowl from one of the cupboards and start to the garnish with salad, as well as doing the same on a flat white ceramic plate, for myself. I look over her and she was to busy answering a phone call from work.

The lunch was ready so I left it for the cheese to melt whilst I sprinted up the stairs to gift Leila the collar I bought from the shop, and I was lucky to not wait to speak, because the phone call was over by the time I back downstairs.

“I have something for you.” I say.

“Oh okay then, sir.”

I turn her round so I'm facing the back of her, and then I firmly add the collar around her neck and was happy that it was a perfect fit. She straight away starts touching it and squatting down to look in the reflection of the microwave.

“What do you think?” I ask

“It's lovely sir.” and she looks generally excited.

While she still poses around at her reflection, I spoon half and half of the pasta and sauce into the dishes and put her one next to mine on the breakfast bar and take it out of her reach. She looks up at me with a confused look.

“I want you to kneel down beside me and beg for this.” I demand, and straight away my obedient slave was on her knees and look up at me with dog eyes and slightly whimpering.

“Do it properly.”

“Please feed me sir.” I look back her and she is still not changing her facial expression.

I place the metal bowl on the floor and before she can have any of it , “Ah Ah Ah, show me gratitude.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Good girl.” and she scoffs her food whilst I do the same with my own. Half way through eating I decide to make more conversation.

“So, are you up for trying out any of the stuff we bought today?”

“I have to be back at work by three, they need me, sir.”

“I see. Well when would the next time be more appropriate?”

“Um, I have to be in London again this Tuesday to settle a business deal, I am okay with any other day.”

“Okay, well it's Thursday today, so how about this time next week?”

“Good idea, sir.”

“..and we could try the stuff I bought for you.”

“I'd love to, sir.”

We finish our meal and I know that she should probably get back so I take Leila to her office.

Hey Readers, please leave comments, become a fan and vote! Thanks x