I pressed certain keys so that I could walk around the wooden path. "THE BLADE! MY MAN!" A loud voice came screeching in my headphones after a discord beep.

"I'm live just so you know" A character wearing iron armor came up hitting me. "Jesus chirst" I mumbled, running away from the screaming maniac. I finally had enough when he kept screaming "Ayup"

"Hi"
"WHAT THE HELL! YOU'RE NOT THE BLADE" The child muttered a few words before continuing "-Woman."
"I'm Techno's friend, playing on his account. Do you want me to go get him?" "NO! Actually I wanted to ask you a few questions"

My mind told me to get Techno to monitor what I say before I accidentally dox him. "Like what?...." "What is your relationship with The Blade...perhaps girlfriend~" "Just friends"

The child sucked in through his teeth after hearing your response. It was pretty awkward and slient. "Anyways....I'm Tommyinnit but you can call me Big T, Mr. Innit, or The Greatest Person in The World besides the queen"

"Sure" My voice trailed off when I turned around and saw Techno in the doorway. I slipped off the headphones, handing them to Techno. "Looks like you've met Tommy" Techno gestured to my scrunched face. I just nodded in response. Techno sighed, putting the mic up to his mouth. "Child be quiet"

Techno lent over my shoulder, his hands clicking on the keyboard, hitting Tommy multiple times. "PUT THE WOMAN BACK ON! SHE WAS WAY NICER" Tommy screamed into his mic while hitting back at Techno's avatar.