Chapter 11 - Kidnapped

~Your P.O.V~
Just as I was about to enter the forest, 5 knives (idk why knives i just like them) flew by and pinned me to a tree.

-Di-

But it was too late. My mouth was covered so I could not call anyone. In a hurry, I tried to use my mind to contact someone. It was at that moment I was injected with something that made the world go black. Oh sh*t! Wrong person...

~Dipper's P.O.V~

Help! I heard a scream, somewhere, yet nowhere. The voice sounded so close, yet far away. It was also very familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

-Mabel, did you hear that?

-Hear what?

Just then, i remember who that voice belonged to.

-Y/N is in trouble, we got to go save her!

-But I thou-

-No time to explain, lets go!

We ran out of the shack, only to find that we were too late. They hauled her into a black car parked outside the shack and drove off without hesitation. We ran behind the van as quick as a cheetah until we reached a deserted area of the forest with a huge mountain. A hatch opened up and the van drove in.

I knew immediately this is a government agent's base.

~Bill's P.O.V~

It has been days since I last saw Lummi ( Thx The_better_Bonnie for that cute nickname). I cannot lose another one; no, must not lose another one. She was mine from the start and would be mine forever.

I was mad, really mad, yet also really worried. I got tired pf waiting and went out to search for her. I changed into my human form -Hate this- and went out into the forest.

The first place i went to was the Mystery Shack. I ran straight through the doors that said 'employees only' and heard Stan's voice.

-Hey! Thats for employees only!

I turned to look behind and saw him chasing me. As much as I had the temptation to throw a fireball at him, I couldn't. There was no time to waste. I ran to the attic. No one. Soon, Stan caught up. I ran to the window and jumped out.

-Good bye Stanford Pines!

Suddenly a very farmiliar scent caught my attention. I followed it till I reached one of the government agents' base.

That's when I saw him.