Run Kagome Run!

'OK clothes,food,essentials I think I have everything now just to get Au-Un and get out of here.' Now some of you are proberly  wondering what I'm running from so I'll tell you. Today is June 24 the day mating season starts for dog demons now that may sound fun if you now what I mean but when your mates beast takes over and makes it so you can't walk for 2 weeks then you do what I'm doing and run.

With everything packed Kagome sneaked through the hallways of the castle and using her miko abilities to make sure Sesshomaru wasn't near.

Making it through the castle and across the garden Kagome  found Au-Un at the stables. 'Now I'll just stay with Kaeda for a while then in a couple of days I'll -' "Where are your going Mate"

Swallowing hard Kagome turned around to stare into the red eyes of her mate Sesshomaru. "S-s-seshomaru w-what are you doing here". Kagome said laughing nervously. "Your trying to run aren't you". He said half growling.
Kagome was frozen not knowing what to do so she did the first thing that popped up in head and ran like hell.
'Follow your heart be with the one you love. Yeah well looks Where that's gotten me!!!' Kagome screamed in mind. She could hear him right on her tail and getting closer and closer.

At the last minute she made a sharp turn left hopping to confuse him. 'Un hu Oh Yeah I'm free I got aw-'. Kagome happily cheered in her head only to be interrupt by growling. Opening her eyes all she saw was silver hair as she thrown over her mate shoulder.

Once back at their castle Sesshomaru threw Kagome on the bed and got on top of her (sorry no lemon in this story Maybe another time  ) . "I suppose we can't talk this over". Kagome said nervously. "No you shouldn't have ran now you'll be punished ". He said grinning evily. 'I can only blame myself for this *sigh* might as well enjoy."

Sorry it's so short but it was my first time doing this but if all goes well I'll be putting a longer story on here and I love criticism so tell me if I messed up or if I need to fix something. Bye (December 5 2016- Just edited some spelling mistakes)