Plans have changed

A/n: why am I continuing this. We're #2 in milf though!!!!😩✋
-------------------------

Your p.o.v.

Oh no. Our new math teacher is smokin hot. Fuck. I cant be thinking about my teacher like this!!! What about my friends milf mom Ms. Maine!!! I cant betray her. besides, Ms. Grinch probably has a spouse already. ....Maybe I should ask her about it. Yknow, just, uh, curious-

"Good after noon children." She said with a toothy grin. "As you know, the old math teacher was forced to quit for unknown reasons. So, as your new teacher, we're gonna have to set some new rules." New rules? The hell is she talking about? I hope its- "And the first rule of my new set of rules is anyone seen copying and/or cheating will be sent to detention after school and spend the whole afternoon with me in this classroom." That's not what I was gonna say but alright. Wait, wasnt that already, like, a known rule??

"Ms. Grinch," I say, raising my hand. She looks at me. "Um- I- I like your hat-" Stupid. Dumb. Why did I say that. She was wearing a Christmas like hat, like the one that Santa wears. Although it was cute I guess, that's not what I wanted to say.

"Why thank you, um-" she stammered.

"Oh, Y/N."

"Y/N. It was a present from my wife."

"Oh- you're married?"

"No."

"Oh. Uh," The bell rings. TaLk AbOuT SaVeD By ThE bElL. Anyway- The rest of math class went mostly normal, yknow, getting distracted by specks of dust, passing notes, getting distracted by the teachers boobs, crying. The usual. The bell rings again, since that was the last class of the day I went outside and waited for Augusta to meet me that way we could head to their house and I could confess my love.

"Hey Augmented!!!!" I said.

"Again, not my name. What's up?" They asked.

"Remember? We're going over to your house to do homework"

"By 'homework' do you mean you're gonna hit on my mom while I do your homework for you?" They questioned.

"What? Noooo. No, no, nonoooo, no no noooo, no noo~" Said I. Nice ENA reference me :)).

"..."

"Well, kinda."

"*sigh* I dont know why I put up with you sometimes." They admitted.

"Its cause you love me :)" I blanked.

"W-what??? No??" They stuttered.

"I mean in the platonic besties way. Chill."

"O-oh...right. of course."

"weLP, let's get going!" And with that we were on our way. The entire walk there I couldn't stop thinking about Maine. Her beautiful smile. Her laugh. Her tiddies. Her bright green fur. Her yellow teeth, oh fuck shit godamnit. Thatsnotmaineiwasthinkingof.

No matter how much I wanted to focus on Maine my mind always wandered back to Ms. Grinch. What am I gonna do? I'm gonna end this here and now that's what I'm gonna do. We're already on the front porch of Ms. Maines house for Pete's sake! Besides, this Grinch thing was probably just a small crush I would get over. I mean, I've known Ms. Maine since I was 5 and I just met Ms. Grinch today! I'm in love with Ms. Maine and I'm gonna tell her the SECOND I see her. The door opens.

"Why hello Y/N." Ms. Maine says.

"A, I'm, mm, ha, hi :))" dumbass.

-------------------------

A/n: hm. I dont like how this could be a half-way decent fic if it wasnt milf Grinch and milf Maine ;-;

That's not gonna stop me from writing it but, I just gotta start going over board w/ jokes soon :)