01

"ah shit.." i said while rubbing my eyes and checking the time. "god damn it i'm late. better get up." i thought. i get up from my bed and go to get my uniform. (this is your uniform)

you put on your uniform and go downstairs

you put on your uniform and go downstairs. you see a note on the table."i guess mom left for work.." you said. you take some bread and go to school. you get to front of the school. you sighed and go inside."where are all the girls?.." you thought to yourself.

boys were stairing at you blushing. you got to your class and opened the door to see more boys. all of them looked at you and kept stairing. you walk in the class."good morning class and today we have a new student. introduce yourself." the teacher said."hello, my name is y/n l/n." you said."go take a seat."the teacher said.

you went to your chair and sat down.
time skip to when class ends.
i sighed and looked in my bag to look for lunch."god damn it.. i forgot lunch." you mumbled to yourself."hey y/n!" a boy with a ponytail said. " hello."i said. "are you gonna join a club?" he asked."i'm not planning to."i said. " well you should at least 1 year." he said."well i'll see what i can choose."i said with a smile.

time skip. AGAIN.
"where is the office?.." you mumbled to yourself. you get to the office and walk inside. "hmm.."you hummed and looked at the choices."well i've been taking photos so i guess i'll join photography club."you thought to yourself. you go out of the office and to the club room. you knock on the door. you open it and you see..
to be continued.

————————————————————
welp that was kinda short but i tried. and its night rn sooo— yah

words: 321