Warmth of a hug

You know that warmth when you hug someone like close to you?

Well, that's what happened to me today.

I wasn't really feeling good today so, I didn't text back my friends today morning. To be honest they were worried because they knew I was going through some things.

2 of my friends appeared at my house and brought me some snacks and stayed with me for about 2 hours and then Haruka had to go and Yuuki stayed with me. My mum and everyone went outside to go shopping I didn't want to go I wasn't in the mood and I had a friend over anyways.

Yuuki stayed by my side, he asked me what was going on to find more information to help me. Let's just say I tried to hold in my tears but couldn't and busted into tears. He rubbed my head. "Hey, it's ok, you didn't have to hold it in. We are friends, right?" He leaned back on the wall, while sitting on the floor next to me. "Sorry, I just can't explain what I'm feeling..." Crying my eyes out I felt embarrassed. I didn't know what to do so I hugged him tightly like I didn't want to ever let go.

The next thing I knew was him hugging me back. Then there was the warmth that people feel. "Could we stay like this for longer?" Without knowing what was going on, I blurted that out my mouth. "Sure..." Then there was that long silent pause of us hugging.

"I think you should get some rest; can I go?" He said almost falling asleep himself. "Uhm, can you stay for a little longer?"

EDIT: idk if i should carry on so just tell me