Valentines

Today was absolutely beautiful. Zayn planned out this elaborate treasure hunt of all these places & memories we'd shared that ended with a candlelit dinner overwatching the city. Now? Now it was my turn to surprise him. WHile he was cleaning up after dinner I ran off to the bathroom to run him a nice warm bath. Yea, I know, guys don't normally dig LUSH products but hey, everybody deserves to be pampered, right? And after all those rehearsals & touring my baby has earned, at the least, a soothing bath. I threw in a bathmelt & bubble bar into the jacuzzi sized bathtub as water flowed from the spout, just to start. As the tub filled I dimmed the lights, added a bit of shower gel for more bubbles, & turned on the jets. The room smelled absolutely divine.

"Babe?" He wandered around our spacious hotel room. "Babe where are ya?"

"Bathroom, c'mere." I threw in a handful of petals before he stepped inside the bathroom in awe.

"What's all this for?"

"You. You've been working so hard lately & it's only gonna ge harder so I thought..just 1 night of relaxation would be nice." I lead him closer to the tub. "Now strip, get in the tub, & I'll be back in 2 minutes."

"You're not getting in with me?" A flirtatious grin crossed his lips.

"Naughty boy...we'll save that for later. I'll be back" I exited to grab a couple towels & 2 glasses of Sherry.Upon reentering I caught Mr. Rockstar joyfully building a bubble mountain. I loved seeing this side if him, childish, jolly, and fully of life. His eyes lit up as he blew bubbles off the top. "Ahem" I cleared my throat just as he turned to acknowledge I was in the doorway, a flush of red coming to his cheeks. "You're so damn cute." I giggled as I set the glasses & towels down. "Here, lean forward" He looked at me skeptically. "I'm just gonna rub your back!"

"...Only if you get in...c'mon now, there's more than enough room."

"Oh, fine" I turned away, slid off my heels, & unzipped my dress. Slowly I removed the pink & black lingerie set he had bought before leaving on tour.

"Stunning" I heard him mutter as he stared at my naked back. "C'mere darlin'" I heard water slosh as he moved. Turning back to him I stepped into the water. It was so relaxing. I leaned against the tub as he moved closer. He leaned against me, back to chest(Like that scene in The Best Man"). My fingers gently caressed the shaven sides of his head, feeling the prickly the smooth fibers before running them through the rest of his hair. He took my free hand dreamily fiddling with it. "Thank you." He kissed my finger tips. "This was greatly needed, just spnding alone time with you, ya know? It's not the same when you're not around. A lot harder &-"

"Hey, I'm here now, & that's what matters, okay? Let's just enjoy this for a while." He turned a bit to look back at me before kissing my lips. And that was the beginning of a beautiful night.