Chapter 4-"Most Friends dont..."

Cryptos POV:
After the movies over I noticed Natalie had fallen asleep.I whisper "Natalie,hey princess" she moans "5 more minutes".She hugs me tighter so I can't move my arms, "Natalie come on,I have work to do" I slightly laugh. "Can I come with you?" She smiles. "If you let me go sure" I smile back at her.
"Yay" she says in a soft tone,she lets go,I grab her hand and take my keys and phone.I walk her to my dorm.I push open my door and lead her to my bedroom,I lay her on my bed and put the blanket over her. "There my little Princess" I say laughing slightly. She smiles at me pulling the cover over herself more,I sit at my desk and begin to work on my drone,and other stuff on my laptop.After working for about 30 mins I look over at Natalie,She's so cute when she sleeps.After a couple hours it's now 7pm and Natalie is no longer asleep,she's watching some weird movie I've never heard of something called "Rio".She looks over at me "Hey Crypto"
"Yes Beautiful" I reply,I've gotten comfortable calling her that. "Can we go get food in the cafeteria?" She asks, "Of course princess,come on" I say softly offering my hand to her,she takes it and stands up.

Wattson POV:
He leads me out of his dorm,into the hall.As we walk I see Octavio,I grasp Cryptos hand tighter.he looks at me, "ok there Nat?" I reply "Mhm" I say still staring at Octavio.He waves at me I turn my head not waving back.I also notice mirage walking slightly behind us I make eyes contact with him he sprints up to me and Crypto "Heyy beautiful,Where you two heading" before I could say anything "Back off Witt" Cryptos says pulls me closer to him.Mirage wraps his Arm around me,I quickly pull away from both there grips "Don't touch me Mirage!,Get away from me,you tried to rape me!"I say with tears on my eyes.All the other legends hear the yelling and they all come to the hall we are in. "Aye what's the yelling about" a jay shouts at us. "She's crazy,I didn't do anything to her." I cut him off "You know what you did Mirage" I say with tears rushing down my face.I look over to Crypto,he looks just as upset as I am, Mirages takes a step closer,but cryptos steps on front of me pushing Mirage back "Get away from her,you've done enough" he says angered to Mirage.

Cryptos POV:
I look over to Natalie then all the other legends as this all goes down,I see Octavio approach her "Hermosa are you ok?" He says trying to hug her in tears she pushes his arms away from me her "Leave me alone" she says tears still rushing from her eyes and backing away. "Natalie,it's ok" I start to approach her she backs up slowly "I said leave me alone" she runs down the hall into her dorm room shutting it behind her.I look over at Mirage "I told you to leave her alone,and this is what you do?Mentally scar her,AGAIN!" He looks at me angered as I am, "I never tried to rape her" he says "I find that hard to believe" I reply.I walk off not wanting to start any further drama,I make it to my dorm and sit on my bed,I Decided to text Natalie
"Hey ..princess are you ok?Could we talk?Can I come over..please?"
I shut my phone off Waiting for a reply.I lay on my bed hopping to hear a ding from my cellphone.About and hour and a half pass,I decided to walk over to her dorm.I grab my stuff and walk over there,as I arrive to her door I knock.She opens the door eyes red and puffy and in a sports bra and sweats,She looks up at me and hugs me.As she's hugging me I walk forward and pull the door shut behind us, "Come on" I say picking her up bridal style.I place her on her bed and I stand not wanting to get in her bed uninvited. "Natalie" cut off by her lips touching mine,her tongue fights with mine as I kiss back I lean over her and put my hands on her waist there it is again the flinch..
I pull away, "Natalie..the flinching.." she looks at me "Yes I know I know,just shut it" she says kissing me again she slowly stands up still kissing me I grab her upper thighs pulling her legs to wrap around my waist. She finally pulls away and hugs me as she puts her legs down to stand. "Can we talk now?" She asks "Seemed like you didn't want go talk" I say jokingly and laughing a bit "Don't act like you didn't like it" she smiles at me. "Mmm" I reply, "So since you want to talk now what is it?" I ask. "Us what are we.." she asks, "Whatever you want us to be "I reply..She looks at me for a second "Well friends usually don't hold hands 20/47,nor does the male call the female princess and Beautiful if they are "Just friends"..and they usually don't make out for fun..so"
She states "Go on" I smile. "Would you like to be my boyfriend..cause I really love you..a lot."
"Of course Natalie,your my Beautiful girl,always will be.I love you so much I have since I met you" I say smiling I pull her into a kiss..she don't flinch when I touched her...
As I pull away "Hey you really must love me..you didn't flinch." I smile at her.
"Guess I just love you that much she hugs me and drags me down to the bed.It's 9pm,so she falls asleep on my chest,sooner or later I doze off.