【 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕫𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕨𝕒 】

Requested by @Maedasan1

Hope you enjoy!

Life at the Butterfly Estate is never really calm, especially for me, the only other healer at the mansion

Life at the Butterfly Estate is never really calm, especially for me, the only other healer at the mansion. I finished checking up on some of the patients we had, all of them were healing up great. I let out a long sign, a smile making it's way to my face 'Finally! A break!' I mentally cheered, but my joy was soon replaced with boredom a groaned in annoyance "I'm so used to working all the time, I have no actual idea of what to do if it's not work.." I looked up at the sky, a cool breeze flowing through my [H/l] [H/c] hair, and I though of the many places that I hadn't been to.

I heard someone walking behind me so I turned around "Shinobu-chan?" I said "Hello [Y/n], I hate to put you on the spot, but I've been asked to assist the other Hashira on a mission. Could I leave you in charge?" she asked 'She never does these out of nowhere... must be urgent then..' nodding i smiled at her "Of course you can, it must be urgent, you better get along." I told her, she waved and went off. I stood back up "Well that solves my boredom problem." I chuckled to myself while going to check on her patients, and also the residents of the mansion. All her patients were doing great, and were training to get back in shape. I saw everyone too, helping out with training. I went to see if the supplies were fully stocked, or if I had to re-stock. I walked towards the medical room, where all the medicine and equipment were stocked. I checked over all the equipment, we were fully stocked on the needles, and plaster for any broken bones. "Now to check on the medicine itself." I said to myself, opening the cabinets I check on the dry medicine first, pills, powders, and all that stuff, seeing that everything was in place and good, besides some re-stocking on the pain killers, and some anti-biotics. I checked on the ointments and liquids next, and oh boy did that need to be re-stocked.

Yep, you can guess what I spent the next 3 hours doing, sorting, organizing and re-stocking medicine. When I was done, I had to check up on the patients and make sure they've taken their medicine and are resting. When that was also done, I went to go start dinner for us, the residents of the mansion. After finishing meal prep I called everyone to come and eat, after eating was done, everyone went to sleep, I had to wash the dishes so I was up pretty late washing dishes. I heard walking outside, and decided to go see what it was, technically I am a slayer, I just never go on missions. I walked out slowly, and looked around, I saw something hunched over, It was too dark to tell what, and the clouds were blocking the moonlight, "Hello?" I asked I saw the figure change, I felt my hair stand on its ends, a cold chill went though my spine and I was even more terrified "W-who are you?" I asked trying to sound strong, but I stuttered and sounded like a scared little girl. The clouds parted and the moon's light shone down on the house, brightening my field of vision, now I could see that in front of me was one of the Hashira, don't remember which one, but he was terribly wounded "Holy f*ck! Why didn't you say you were injured?!" I yelled, he looked so weak 'What in hell's name could hurt a Hashira like this?!' I mentally asked myself, I prepared myself for him to lose consciousness, but he kept on forcing himself awake, I did the only thing that came to mind, and grabbed his arm pulling him into one of the unoccupied rooms.