Tbhk, Tsukasa x (?)

Anime: Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun

The bell rang loudly waking me up from a lovely rest. It had only been three days since school started once again. This was a new class that I still didn't know well. I had taken an interest in two girls, but still haven't gained the courage to confront them.

One of them has dark blue purple-ish hair made into two nurse joy type of buns. The other one had a cream to teal Ombre. They wee both exceptionally attractive, and I heard the teal one get called "Yashiro-San". I decided that today at lunch time I would approach both.

The class all stood up and gathered their things. We all walked into our respective groups. Me having a party of one, walked alone to lunch. I unpacked my bento from home, and started to eat while eyeing the chattering girls.

Even though I felt like a real creep while observing them, I needed time to get my head together. Everyone in my homeroom seemed kind but yet I found myself alone. There was sometimes that I got real timid for no reason. And this one was one of them.

I took an octodog out of the bento box that my mother had made me that morning, and munched of the snack. I felt a slight tug on my leg coming from underneath the lonely lunch table.

I looked down and saw an adorable pink bean bag with bunny ears. It seemed to have dots for eyes, that looked terrified. The bean bag bunny was trembling on my leg.

I jumped back up and scanned the area. Everyone seemed normal. I didn't know of I was hallucinating because I had never seen a pink bunny. Especially in that shape.

I picked up the crying bunny and put it in my bag. I could feel it shivering inside of my bag. Poor thing. It must be really traumatized to be that upset. But I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating. Its not like you see a pink rabbit so often.

Either way I needed to get them somewhere safe, since the cafeteria wasn't working. I picked up my stuff and packed my lunch inside of my suitcase.

I got up and walked into the half empty hallway, with only a few people heading early to class.

I headed into the most isolated part of the hallway and pulled the no-longer-shivering-bunny out of my bag.

"Hey little bud... Why are you so scared? Are you running away from something?" I asked in a compassionate tone.

The little thing jerked his head back and forth, and jumped out of my hands, hoping his bean bag body into the end of the next hall as I followed close behind.

They bunny led me through the hallway until we reached a corner with a staircase leading down to somewhere. The bunny pointed with his ears down deep into the staircase.

"Is this what your running from??" I whispered-yelled. The bunny nodded, getting irritated.

"Stay here inside of my bag, and if anything happens, grab my other pair of shoes, and throw them down the staircase." I told the bunny in a softened voice.

The bunny grabbed my hand with his ears and tugged telling me to stay.
I patted the bunnies back, got up, and started on the stair way.

Soon enough I had reached a door with the words "radio club" imprinted in it.

My original plan was to see whatever was scaring the poor bunny, and tell him if the coast was clear. But I was taken aback by the words radio club, since in the orientation they had told us about all the clubs, and not once had they said anything about a radio club.

I carefully opened the door and entered a ancient looking room, a old recorder with papers upon papers upon papers.

There was nothing menacing about the room. In fact not even the smell of the room was bad. It smelled like British tea, and some sort of citrus fruit.

Then suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Saaakuraaaa!~ is that you?" A voice called back behind of me.

I immediately snapped my head back to see a boy, at least one foot of the ground, floating.

"You're not Sakura.." The boy said, puzzled. But then what I saw was deeply unsettling. 

There was bean bag bunnies on the floor. Or the best that remained of them. Blood was splattered on the floor and the room had changed.

I was no longer in the room I had stepped into. It had all happened so fast that I hadn't even noticed that I was strapped to a wooden chair.

"You look pretty cute.. What's your name?" The boy with bunny blood on his hands asked me. I looked at him straight in the eyes. And said nothing.

"Are you not going to respond? You know it's not polite to answer when someone asks you a question." He said with a tad bit of anger in his voice.

I picked this up quickly and responded. "My name i-is (???). I am a first year here." I said shivering.

"Why didn't you answer the first time?" He asked.

"IwasinshockandImscaredofyou-" i responded quickly.

"Why are you scared of me?" He asked, this time getting closer only inches away from my face.

"Whowouldntbeimabouttopissmypants,also,whyareyousocloseoml" I thought. But this time I said nothing. I opened my mouth and only an "EeEe" came out.

"OH! I KNOW WHY YOUR SCARED!"  He exclaimed excitedly, "You haven't had tea!" He said, as if he had just resolved a life long mystery.

"What?" I asked confused. "Well it's obvious, you can't even talk because your throat is so dry! That's why you don't answer!" He said drifting of behind of me.

He grabbed the chair I was in and easily moved me to a tea table with delicacies and hot tea placed elegantly in the middle of it.

He removed the restraints i had with a flick of the wrist and then proceeded to levitate over the chair (in front of me), In which one normally sits in.

I looked at the food and back at him a few times, until he cheered "Go ahead. Eat!", and I wasn't about lose this opportunity.

I poured some tea into the antique looking tea cups, and drank it. Then I grabbed one of the jam filled cookies and stuffed it into my mouth. They tasted really good actually, enough that I wondered if it was actual food.

"Im getting bored... Do you wanna play a game?" He asked innocently.

"Well... Sure, which game?" I said reluctantly.

His face brightened into a huge fangy smile and said " I know so many games! There's hide-and-go-seek, and-and, tag, hot potato,-"

"What about tag!" I interrupted. He looked at me seriously for a moment and then cheered "OKAY THEN! TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!~"

This boy is concerning. He can go from 0-100 real quick. Afterwards I got up from my seat quickly and waited for him to say anything. I didn't trust him after what he had done, but I couldn't disobey him because I would end up like those poor bunnies. Or at least that's what my intuition told me.

Before I knew we had gone from the depths of the school, to it's peak. Well, kind of anyways. We somehow had tele transported into the school library. That place had scared me since orientation. The heaven high bookshelves, Millions of unread books, the lady at the front who looked at me weird. It all just gave me chills.

So at the moment I thought I was most likely to reach my end here.

"so! who's going to be chasing?"

"..."

"Alright then! I'm chasing you!~ I'll give you a five second head start."

I ran as fast as I could through the hallways, and the I reached the second exit to the outside hallways.

Then I felt breathing on my shoulder.

"that's not how you play the game."

AIGHT HOLY SHIT IM DONE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITEHKJCKCWHDSKZJHCS

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR SOMETHING

A STAR MAYBE

MEANS A LOT

THANKS!

HAVE A GREAT... day?night?afternoon?dawn EH JUST HAVE A GREAT TIME ^^
lol