Blame the Tea

"Agghh" the knife slips on her hand after it glides its sharpness on her index finger. The knife hits the porcelain plates until it drops at the kitchen sink's bottom. She can feel the soaring pain rising on her nerves. It's just a small cut but because of the presence of soap from her sponge, it brought a stinging discomfort to her. She bites her lips as she can see the blood starting to drip out.

Levi stopped his strokes on the plate and hold it down. He turned to her.

"What?"

his voice was so deep with a hint of annoyance.

"It's nothing," she said and shifted her hand away from his sight. Levi washed his hands immediately with water and grabbed her wrist.

Historia pulled her arm back from his grasp but he holds on to her refusing to let go.

"Just let me take a look." he insisted.
Historia decided not to resist as he tightened his grip on her, it was so tight that she thought her arm would break its bone.

"Your grip hurts," she replied in pain. Great, how thoughtless this man was. Trying to help but not minding his strength would kill her.

She rolled her eyes. The tightness of his grip immediately changes.

"Then stop resisting" he snarled.

Historia didn't moved her hand away as she felt that he searched for her wounded digit, she can see his frowning expression as his strong rough hands grip against her skin lightly as if not to break her.

He examined her fingertips with his serious bored face.

"You cut yourself with a knife. ." he simply said. She felt anxious as she can see the concern in his dark eyes. He's more focused on the wound on her index finger.

" it's nothing. " she tried to smile and pull her arm back but he refused to let go.

"Stay still." He said without looking at her. Her arm slightly trembled as his thumb moves to brush her palm. Then without a warning, he pulled her hands towards his mouth, aiming her wounded finger to his warm and soft lips then it slides inside his warmth and Wet mouth.

Her eyes widened as she attempts to pull her hand back but his other hand caught her arm to stop her. He just glanced at her and looked down at her extended arm. Her other free hand moves to his arm and gently presses his bicep.
"N- no." she was hesitant in touching him this way.

But he didn't listen. Her index finger was in his mouth, the pressure she felt sent a strange vibe on Historia's spine. He just sucked her open wound inside his mouth. It stung when his tongue touched the wound, She breathed hard as she stares at his nose and lips. The air that came from his nose slams on her fingertips which made her cheeks warm, She can feel him sucking on her wound while staring at his mouth. She can feel the wetness of his lips and the tips of his teeth...

Her mind was in a hurricane and her heart was beating so fast and loud that she felt her chest pulsed under her blouse. fluttering butterflies in her stomach have woken up from asleep. She found this moment so sweet and dear from a friend that she can count on always. The captain always looked out for her for the past few years, and she still wonders why she felt uncomfortable when he stays so close like this.

Her whole body freeze and she felt her feet ticklish with disbelief as his mouth moved to tend her wound. She breathes slowly on the gesture that he made to offer. His eyelashes were lowered, her eyes were roaming around his youthful face, his pointy nose, his ravened hair. She noticed the difference between their skin tone by looking at her arm and his face.