Into the World of Remnant

( Hi ladies and gentlemen I'm sorry with me no publishing. Football season is almost over and summer break is almost here some I figured I'd start publishing the first chapter of this story and get this Train going. Also Izuku is 18)

"" Character thinking

AA bold is character yelling

aa italics is character thinking

aa bold italics is character yelling while crying

U.A was under attack from the L.O.V they were here to capture Bakugo (again) to take his quirk for AFO. Class 1-A were in the middle of the court yard fight member of the L.O.V. when Kutogiri sneakily formed a portal behind Bakugou, with Izukus quick thinking he push Bakugou out of the way while he got sucked into the portal to never be seen again by his mentor, friends, and mother again.

*Scene Change*

Izuku woke up in a black void. Before he could yell he was momentarily blinded by a bright light when the light died down he sees a shrine surrounded by water.

??: Hello there

??: Hello there

Izuku turned around to see and elderly me in a kimono waving him over to a bench in the middle of a beautiful rose garden

Izuku made his way over to the elderly man and sat next to him

??: Hello Izuku Midoriya how do u do

Izuku: Um..... How do you know my name.

??: I guess an introduction is in order. You can call me God or Kami.

Izuku: Wait am I dead

Kami: No you're not dead. That ass known as Kurogiri was supposed to send to the L.O.V HQ. But you were transported here, and I want to say this now before I forget this I can't send you back to your universe.

Izuku was sadden when he heard this but he's thankful that he's still alive.

Kami: But you won't be staying with me. I'll be sending you to another universe. A world called Remnant. Out of nowhere Kami summoned books about the weaponry and history of Remnant.