Ⅰ. PILOT

a/n: Serena's outfit for the first day of school is on the left and the outfit for the second day of school is on the right!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Nana, have you seen my black snickers?!"

Serena's voice rang throughout the house as she bent down, looking for her shoes under the bed. A frustrated huff leaving her lips when she found nothing. Her bedroom was a mess, clothes hanging on every pointed thing, pizza leftovers on the floor, and crumpled bubblegum wrappers on every horizontal surface.

"No, honey, I haven't," Izadora called back, passing by her granddaughter's room as her eyebrows wrinkled in distaste, "What is this, Serena...This can't be a lady's room."

The brunette teenager rolled her eyes, standing back up, "Nana, I really don't have time for this..." She took a look at her room before shrugging her shoulders, "It looks fine to me."

"That's because of your disoriented point of view," Her grandmother retorted, scrunching her nose up, "I am too disgusted to even clean it for you."

Serena picked her bag up, shoving in a few empty copybooks, "Please don't, I like it that way."

"It's a jungle, not a bedroom."

"Nana, I love you but don't touch my room, please," Serena smiled sweetly, leaning down to press a kiss on her Nana's cheek before rushing down the stairs.

"Fine but take your sister with you, sweetheart. I have to go see Sheila," Izadora stated, descending down the stairs as she adjusted Cassie's school bag on her shoulders, "Take of yourselves, okay?"

"It's the only thing we are both good get," Serena chuckled, running her hand through her little sister's hair before picking her up in her arms, "Right, Cass?"

"Right, Seerie!" Cassie giggled, replying.

Nana Izzie passed both of her granddaughters a content smile, "Yeah, you two are not to be messed with. Now go before you are late."

"Alright, alright, we know when we are not wanted," Serena chuckled, making her way to the door before picking up an apple from the small bowl of fruits on the dining table, "We will see you at lunch, Nana!"

"Drive safely!"

"Will do!"

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚