Chapter 1 {Try Not To Simp For Teruteru Hanamura} (Male)

If you don't get what the (Male) in the title means, go read the introduction. 

Before the killing school trip

You were taking a typical walk, as you habitually do. While doing so, a woman dropped her groceries, and you responded by helping.

You

"Are you alright?"

Woman

"Y-Yes, thank you very much."

You sighed and proceeded walking. Right as you did, you heard the woman fall again.

You

"Here, I can help you."

Woman

"What a generous boy you are... Thank you again."

You took her surprisingly heavy grocery bags and walked her home. 

You

"I guess I should get going now."

Woman

"Ah, I'd like you to meet my son."

You

Oh great...

Woman

"Teruteru!"

Teruteru

"What is it, mama?"

He swiftly regarded you at the door, then got rid of his accent. It was like he was a new person.

Teruteru

"I-I mean mom- mother... Wh-What is it mother?"

Woman

"I'd like you to meet... Sorry, what's your name?"

She tensely laughed.

You

"My name is Y/N."

Woman

"Ah! I'd like you to meet Y/N. This is the nice boy that brought me back home safely."

Teruteru

"Wait, you collapsed again?!"

Woman

"Well, yes, but Y/N helped me get home. Without him, I would've had to come home very late."

Teruteru

"M-Mother, how about I get groceries for the family now? This is putting you through so much trouble..."

You

"Hey, I can get the groceries for your family if you'd like. I'm not busy at all."

Teruteru's mother

"Oh! That would be so kind! Thank you very much!"

It was essentially like she was glorifying you like a God, bowing continuously.

You

"Hehe, it's not a big deal."

Teruteru looked quite unsettled, more like jealous. But you questioned what he could've been skeptical of.

And so, for several weeks, you brought the groceries for Teruteru's family. Sometimes you were permitted to stay at their home and you could taste the delightful food made by Teruteru.