𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞

I laid on JJ's chest while he played with my hair. We was watching a movie that he picked out.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door and I slowly got off of JJ and opened it. There was a letter on the ground. I picked it up and ripped it opened as I walked back over to the couch where JJ was.

"What is it?" He asked, sitting up so I could sit down. I open up the letter to see that it was from UCLA (University of California- Los Angeles)

I read a little more to find out they have accepted my request!

"I got in!" I shouted, looking at JJ with wide eyes. "What?" He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. I had just forgot I didn't tell JJ that I applied to UCLA a couple of months back. Oh shit.

"Uhh, I applied for a college and I got in" I informed him.

"Oh wow, great job!" He got up and hugged me. I could tell he didn't like the idea of me going to college just by the expression on his face and I haven't even told him it was all the way across the country.

"What college is it?" He questioned. I pause hesitantly for a few seconds. "It's in California" I mutter.

"California?" The smile dropped from his face.

"Yeah" I looked down at my feet.

"That's pretty far" JJ scratched the back of his head and he twisted his lips together.

"Yeah, I know" I sighed, looking back up at his complexion. His icy blue eyes flickered from me to the letter. He honestly looked disappointed and worried.

"Are we-" he began but paused hesitantly. "Are we gonna be okay? Cause it'll be a long-distance relationship"

"Jay" I cooed, caressing his face. "We're gonna be fine. I'll call you every day. Twice a day. Maybe even three times"

"I just don't know" JJ shook his head. "I don't know if I can do long-distance"

"Then I'll just apply for a college close to here" I shrugged, walking over and dropping the letter on the coffee table.

"No no. I want you to go" He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's fine JJ. It wasn't that important to me anyways" I stated, kissing his lips softly. Getting into that college actually was a big deal. I've wanted to go to it for year's and now I finally got in. But I wasn't willing to give up my boy. If he couldn't do long distance, then I wasn't gonna ruin our relationship.

"No, I can do long distance" JJ said, nodding his head. "I don't wanna be the reason you don't go to college and get a actually job"

"Are you sure?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'm sure" he sighed, making me frown.

"Jay, if you don't want me to go, then just say so" I cupped his face with my hands.

"I want you to go.......it's just so far and I won't be able to see you"  he said softly, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I know but I'll come visit when I can alright?" I ran my fingers through his messy hair, making him hum in satisfaction.

"Okay"

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

Next thing I knew, months had pass and JJ was helping me carry my luggage to the car.

I was kinda nervous but excited at the same time. It was gonna be hard adapting to a huge city since I had lived on the Cut for my whole life and I was excited to be going to the college of my dreams but then there was the sad part. Leaving my pride and joy. JJ.

"You got everything?" He asked, putting the last suitcase in the trunk.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure" I nodded, closing the trunk.

"Toothbrush?"

"Yep"

"Socks?"

"Check"

"Books?"

"Check"

"Snacks?"

"Stop stalling or I'm gonna miss my flights" I laughed walking over to the passenger side and hopping in. I actually wanted him to kept stalling. Salvage every last moment. But this was my big chance to get a real job instead of some summer job at a fast food restaurant.

JJ hesitated before getting in the drivers seat and driving to the airport. He gripped onto my thigh the whole way there and looked at me ever chance he could. I was gonna miss him so freaking much. It just wouldn't be the same.

We pulled into an empty parking spot and sat in silence for a few seconds.

"I.....I better get going" I mumbled as I look at the time on my phone.

"Yeah, uh, I'll walk you to the door" JJ stated before we both got out and he carried my luggage to the door as I walked beside him.

After he set down my suitcase, I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms snaked around my waist.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I whined, tears brimming at my eyes. One rolled down my cheek but he quickly wiped it away with his thumb.

"I'm gonna miss you too, princess" JJ cooed, kissing my lips passionately.

"I'm sorry, I wanna go but I don't want to leave you. What if this long distance doesn't work? What if it ruins are relationship? I love you and I don't want to lose-"

He connected our lips, cutting me off. His lips fitted perfectly against mine as they move in sync.

"You're rambling, sweetheart" He muttered against my mouth, sending vibrations through my body.

"Sorry" I pull away from him to look into his "to die for" eyes.

"Everything is gonna work out, alright?" He said softly, reassuring me as he pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah...." I trail off, pulling my phone out to check the time. "Shit, I'm gonna be late!"

I pulled out of his grasp and grabbed my suitcase but before I could walk away a hand jerked my wrist back.

I was spurn around to face him then my face was pulled to his. His lips crashing onto mine. His tongue immediately slid into my mouth so I did the same, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He tasted like beer and the chocolate ice cream we had earlier. Finally, we both pulled away our noses still touching.

"I love you" JJ whispered.

"I love you more" I whispered back, a smiling growing on my face. "Now I got to go"

I pecked his lips one last time before walking away.

"Don't forget to call me when you get there!" I heard him yell and I gave him a thumbs up as I continued to walk away from the love of my life.

A/n (Author's Note):

Okay I have two questions for you guys.......What do you think about the pet name Jay for JJ?

Should I start using it more or no?

Also do you like it better if I do my imagines in first person using "I" or second person using "You"

I am honestly fine with doing a little bit of both of you like!!!

Word count: 1125