I am not a fool

The bells started to chime as I arose from my slumber. The strong wind hitting my pale lifeless body.I stare at the ceiling for a bit before getting out of my warm comfy bed and slamming the window shut.A chill running down my spine as if an icicle ran down my warm back. It was freezing but I didn't mind it much,the cold was my favorite part of the winter. Though I keep my room this cold in all seasons from summer to fall the cold is how I kept it. It's just the way I liked it,the knock on my door startled me it was my mum "Mary dear start getting ready the train it leaves in about an hour". My mum was the sweetest but strictest lady on earth " Okay mum thank you" I replied, my mum was very strict when it came to manners and how to act. I soon got ready wearing something she thought was appropriate but was also nice and would keep me warm for a while. I checked the time 7:53am. "Oh godrick i'm going to be late " I soon grab my coat and rush out the door not forgetting to say bye and hugging my parents out the door. I soon hear a beeping horn "LIZZY HURRY UP" he couldn't be more impatient, I don't even know why my brother still calls me lizzy. It was cute when we were younger but were older now and I don't like being called by my middle name . Oh and I forgot to mention my brother yeah he's Cedric Diggory ,oh and what makes it worse he isn't just my brother he's my older brother how brilliant right? WRONG I love my brother trust me I do he's just so over bearing and makes me just wanna scream in his face "IM NOT THIS ANNOYING WITH YOU AND CHO SO WHY ARE YOU THIS WAY WITH ME " but I know exactly what he's going to say "Cmon Lizzy you know I'm just trying to protect you". Which is a whole different state of annoying. You might be wondering why is that my brother calls me Lizzy well you'll find out soon enough. I soon get into the car "Finally" my brother huffed . Geez what was eating away at my brother so early in the morning. But all I did was roll my eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes and maybe you'll learn to finally use it or even find a brain" my brother said. That was my breaking point "What is your problem today like I'm taking my time don't you know how to respect that,I don't rush you I don't know why your coming at me" I replied "I'm not coming at you I'm telling you the truth that you have to face because you like to act like a foolish child " Cedric replied back. Godrick I hate him sometimes all I know is that I am not a fool and I am not a child. " If you want me to stop acting like foolish child STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE" "cmon Lizzy you know im just looking out for you ". Told you he treats me like a baby looking out for you but he wasn't looking out for me he wants to make sure I don't cause trouble so he doesn't get in trouble " "Stop calling me Lizzy I'm not 5 anymore I'm 15 so start treating like a 15 year old ". I knew he wasn't going to stop but I just hated it so much he always treated me like a baby and I wasn't a baby anymore I'm a young lady and I should be treated as one . He continues to drive and we sit in silence then I get a text "Hey mar do you think you could pick me up my parents are out of town and took the car " so of course I replied "hey míone sure lemme ask Cedric". My friends really wanted to make sure today was my death day didn't they. "Mione wants to know if we could pick her up" I asked Cedric but all he did was look over at me dead in they eyes and said " your funny yeah no " "and why is that" I replied "If your such a mature young adult you can get Hermione yourself" "Well I can't drive this car so your the next best thing Cedric " my brother knew I meant what I said  when I called him by his full  name or by his first name in general I called him lots of things to his face and not but that's not important. I usually call him Ced,Ceddy,Or Teddy,I used to call him Teddy when we were younger because I had a teddy bear that he gave me,when I was 5 which is where Teddy sprouted from, but that's irrelevant right now let's get back to the present. "Well I don't care if you want to get your friends you can wait til you get your license"Cedric said. All I could think is poor Hermione now she's gonna have to find a way to get to the train station so I texted her the opposite of what my brother said "Hey Mione my brother said yes see you soon" she replied soon after " I owe your brother one see you soon <3" if you think I regret saying what I told Hermione you must be off your rocker cause I regret nothing. I turned to my brother with an oops and it took him a minute, but he soon realized the oops and his eyes went wide " Oops WHAT DO YOU MEAN OOPS" if you know my brother you know not to poke the bear and I assumed I just did "I may or may have not told her we would pick her up before I asked" I said with an innocent smile on my face, if you thought my oops got my brothers blood boiling think again " WHAT" he shouted . Yeah I'm gonna be dead soon "So can we go get her orrrr ?" I replied  " Well now we have to since you are be a blithering idiot"my brother replied. But I'd rather be a blithering idiot than a foolish child.
We soon pick up Hermione and she gets in the car "Thank you for picking me up on the way I hope it wasn't to much trouble." "Oh no not at all." My brother replied I could tell he was angry but I kept my mouth shut, "So Mione who else are we meeting besides Ginny and Luna."  "Oh right I forgot I invited Ron and Harry I hope that's okay" "oh that's fine" I replied. As soon as that sentence escaped my lips I could feel my brothers glare into the side of my head, he was definitely mad not only did I piss him off by him having to get Hermione but boys were going to hogsmeade with us. We soon arrive and get out of the car but before Cedric leaves I make him roll down the window to the car so I can speak to him, "blue ice lollies or chocolate frogs?" I huffed I mean I kinda owe him "hmmmm both cuz u owe me" and of course he uses it against me "fine but the only reason ur rushing me is cuz ur dying to go snog  your little girlfriend so your forgiven for being so snotty today" I said with a smirk on my face but before he could respond I ran off to  the train, good thing I can run cause I almost missed the train.