7

"Do-" He hesitates. "do you hate me?" 

Semis eyes widen. He definitely didnt expect this question. "Why would you think that?"

Shirabu looks away again. "Because you seem so distant and cold since the talk with coach." You can hear his voice cracks a bit. 

This sight of his Kohai breaks the older's heart. It hurts him so much seeing him like this. He never wanted to see Shirabu like this. He just wants to see Shirabu happy.

"I- uhh" He stops. The younger looks up to him. "If Im being honest, Ive never hated you. Actually your on my mind the whole time and I dont know why. By every little thing I do there is you on my mind. I want to be with you the whole time. I dont even know why."

Shirabu chuckles a bit. "Okay now was this a confession?" Semi looks confused. "Say these word again. This time in your head and think about it. I dont think your that oblivious."

Semi did what Shirabu said. Now hes really red. He just realize what he said. "Uhhh- I no? yes? I mean- uhh" 

Shirabu starts to laugh. Semi just looks at him. 'Wow.. Damn Im gonna die of cuteness.' Kenjirou stops laughing. "Well your also on my mind every time." And again Semi went really red, but this time Shirabu also goes completely red.

"Are you okay-? your redder than the colors of Nekoma." Semi just nods really weird. "Uhhh but you too!" Shirabu covers his face with their hands. "Uhh" Semi starts laughing. 

Kenjirou slowly moves their hands and also starts laughing with Semi. I takes a while till both cool down a bit. "then lets go on a date?" Semi says nervously. Shirabu nods. "You text me the details." 

Now the two were smiling like idiots. The two sit in a comfortable silence for a bit. Both enjoying their drinks. They just cant stop smiling. They look so happy and they are. The two cant hide the fact that theyre so happy.

The two are in their own little bubble. No one can break in that bubble right now. In their sight everything around them just disappears, till its just the table of the two. Still smiling like idiots.

Even people from far away could see that those two were in love. Even tho they just met each other a few days ago. For these two it feels like forever.

In the background you can hear that someone taking a photo. But those two dont hear it. They are too busy with each other to hear anything.

"You know whats weird." Kenjirou looks up. "We only met a few days ago but Im already so attached to you." The copper haired boy smiles. "Yeah same. Its weird, isnt it?" Semi nods, while smiling.

After a few minutes both finish their drinks. "Lets go back to the dorms." The younger just nods. They pay and walk out of the cafe.

Shirabu looks down to both their hands and then up to Semi. They want to hold Semis hand but they doesnt want to ask. Semi looks down to the smaller person besides him.

He grabs Shirabus hand. The copper haired boy flinched a bit by this sudden grab. "If you dont want this you can just let go of my hand." Shirabu shook his head. Semi smiles.

On their way home they talk about Volleyball. Semi really enjoys talking with Shirabu. More than he thought it would. He feels home. He never wants that to change.

Again the concentration of the two is just on the other. Just them. The two get a few weird looks but they dont notice it. They were too busy with each other.

Shirabu has a question on his mind, but they dont really know if he should ask that. He decides to ask it anyways.

"Semi-san?" Semi looks down to the younger. "Are your parents homophobic?" He shook his head. "No. We talked about my sexuality and they said they support me." A smile forms on Shirabus lips.

"What about your parents? I mean I know that they dont support it, but they didnt do anything to hurt you, did they?" Shirabu looks down. "They kicked me out. My parents dont want to see me again." Semis eyes widen.

"Wow thats harsh." Semi cant say anything else. He never been in that situation. So he cant find words to cheer him up.  "Yeah but its fine. I mean Im lucky Shiratorizawa has dorms." They chuckle a bit. "Yeah." He also chuckles a bit.

Now they talk about volleyball again. A few experiences they did while playing. Both really enjoy talking to the other. For them it feels like they have known each other for years.

Little did they know that some people are spying on them.

The two still in their own bubble and still doesnt realize that someone is following them. Till someone taps on Shirabus shoulder. He turns around and freezes on spot.