Chapter 13 - Untold truth pt.2

It had been almost 30 minutes and Jackson hadn't showed back yet . Aera was getting impatient of waiting but was too nervous to move on top of that she had the urge to use the batjroom so she had no option but to get up and do so . she walked up the stairs and walked towards the bathroom but as she proceeded to head to the bathroom she passed Jungkook's room at first she got irritated with jungkook not remembering but then she had the urge to find out why after all thats all she had been wanting to do so she walked in at first she searched around his room she found nothing . She decided to look through his drawers thats when she saw it.

her eyes went wide at what she had just read of the paper Jungkook had been cleared for a month so when she spazzed out on him for not remembering he knew he knew the whole time but choose to push her away it didn't make sense . there was humming and she knew who it was she ran to the bathroom .

" I feel like shitueh" she heard him say in a slur he was drunk " I will text her" after he said that he did a giggle Aera almost laughed at it but she kept her mouth shut just as she was about to text Song-hi to help her out the ringer went off from a notifaction from her messages

Jungkook : Aera can you talk right now ?

" hm hello is someone in here" he slurred once again walking closer and closer to the bathroom. he finally got close enough to the bathroom to open it . revealing aera face in her palms " Aera?!" he walked closer to her

" jungkook" she lifted her head so that her eyes met his " Aera we need to talk-"

" you bet we do!!" we have a lot to talk about Aera yelled cutting him off " I know you won't remember this in the morning so let me just say this" she walked out the bathroom and jungkook followed " I'm hurt, It's not easy when someone you love practically forgets to and replaces you even when he remembers every thing he chooses to neglect you love-"

" Aera I would neve-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KOOKIE JUST STOP IT ALREADY IM HURTING PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LOVE ME BUT BECAUSE OF THE HOLD YOU HAVE ON ME I PUSHED THEM AWAY BECAUSE OF YOU"

out of anger she started beating on his chest pushing him father to wall closet to the door that had been left open ( important to notice they were close to the door) she hit his chest and as she went for the 8th hit he grabbed her hands and pinned her to the wall which resulted in a yelp from her " FUCK OFF ME JUNG-"

she was interrupted by jungkook's lips against heres . she tasted the soju from his lips but she didn't mind.

Jackson on the other hand had been looking all over for aera but he couldn't find her so he walked on over to bam bam who was having his 9th shot  " bam do you know where Aera is" ?

Jackson  pov
"Aer- oh the girl you was with she went up stairs I think she was roaming around" I nodded after what he said and proceeded my way on up the stairs . I past two bedrooms and headed for the bathroom I knocked but no one was in there I walked back peeking through the room till I saw her "Aera. .  ." She quickly pulled off what I could tell now was jungkook " Jackson wait" I smiled at her " um you can continue what you were doing find a ride I'm leaving" I looked at her one more time and walked away .

Sometimes letting go is the better way to doing things.