Night and Shadow The Story Of Two Elves

Athena is a warrior elf she is Teu-tel-quessir which is a moon elf. She is very good with swords, spears and knives. She often keeps a throwing knife and a spear on her at all times. Her power is to control something or someone's mind for small moments in time. Her powers are busted by the moon and she at super max out powers when it is a full moon. When it is a full moon she can draw that life out of someone ...

Keiko is a shadow elf who is very nimble and quiet. She is very good with a bow and arrows, and also with bombs. Usually she has poison arrows instead of regular ones. Her power is shadow just like the type of elf that she is. She can disappear into a shadow and objects can not hit her but go through her shadow. She is very quiet and is good at hopping through trees. Her name means shadow and reflection...

Chapter 1 (Keiko)

"There that should be enough food for a month!" "Oh no" My heart started to pound against my chest. I've been spotted! I need to find a way to get out of this and fast. If they catch me who knows what they will do to me! I got it, I need to disappear...

Chapter 2 (Athena)

I looked around and the only light was from the moon. It glistened on my creamy skin. I was not sure where I was going as long as I was not there.... There was awful.... There was my home...

Chapter 3 (Keiko)

(Human general)"Where'd she go!"
(Human solider)"I don't know sir she just disappeared off into the night?" Ha, they can't see me now. Now it's time to get rid of these horrible people! BOOM! "AHH"...

Chapter 4 (Athena)

I walk through the night my basket floats behind me. All of a sudden I hear a boom. I have one thought there is out to get me. I run through the dense forest. The moon is getting harder to see but I keep running. I was safe no where...

Chapter 5 (Keiko)

Stupid me! I need to remember to bring my bow and arrows with me next time! I thought that I wouldn't need them cause there is no one here. But noooo people just had to see me while I was gathering food. Next time I will make sure that I remember because if I don't, there probably won't be a next time for me...

Chapter 6 (Athena)

Yellow and orange streaks graze over the horizon. I feel something in me rise up. Scarceness.... I need to hide it easier to be seen in the daytime. I see a tall tree and start climbing the cold air in the sky feels nice. I will stay up here...

Chapter 7 (Keiko)

What in the world is going to happen to me when I get back to my home? What will they decide to do to me since I almost got caught? Let's hope that I don't get punished. At least I have the food, now all I need is to get back home where my fate lies....

Chapter 8 (Athena)

I wonder what I am supposed to do now. I had to flee from there. Now what I am supposed to do. I watch every movement in the sky and the ground for hours. I am hopeless and it my fault that I am here. If only I had just listen. No I did the right thing I think. The nervousness never goes away. My face suddenly starts to burn and cold streaks run down my face. All of a sudden my fingers lose my grip on my branch and I fall...

Chapter 9 (Keiko)

The same words keep repeating in my head over and over again. All that I hear is I'm dead meat when I pass through the gates at home. "Keiko the general wants to see you." What the general! Why does it have to be the general, now I know that there is a high percentage that there will be no mercy for me. As I walk towards the tent to the general a cold chill creeps down my spine...