Chapter 6- The Morning After.

I tossed and turned around the bed for maybe at least an hour. No matter how I tired I felt or how comfortable the bed is. I just couldn't sleep because every time I closed my eyes I could see those eyes. I felt like if I'd sleep, hands would just come out of nowhere and then grab me. I was being paranoid. I know.

Suddenly the room felt too big for me and I was starting to freak out, when this happened at night, I usually had Jack to keep me company, but right now I have no one but me, myself and I which isn't much. Not to mention really lonely and depressing.

I shook my head, grabbed the blanket and a pillow, fleeing to the stairs as to not give myself the possibility, which is very likely, to start over thinking this. When I arrived at the living room I saw Xander was now asleep, feet hanging over the edge and one of his hands touching the carpeted floor. I sighed once I noticed that there were no sleeping places available except the floor or the big cushioned chair. I took my chances with the chair, because when I felt the floor with the pad of my left foot, it was freezing. Taking my place at the chair, I discovered that I could never sleep here after I tried for like thirty minutes. So ready to drop dead I took my place on the rugged section of the floor and wrapped the blanket around my whole body tightly to keep me warm then pulled my hands out to put my pillow under my head.

In no time at all, I finally fell asleep.

- - - - - -

I ran my hands through my head, capturing my hair and placing it in front of my face while stretching. When I stretched I found out my body totally didn't feel like crap, it actually felt rested, contrary to what I thought would happen after sleeping on the floor.

I lied back down then rolled over to the left side, totally not expecting to fall off.

"What the hell." I mumbled, while I fell face first on the floor, my nose hurt but I didn't bother moving to even rub it. I was so fucking lazy. I was laying there for like thirty seconds before I realized something.

I slept on the floor.

Whatever. Maybe I flew to the bed or, now with a more realistic but still surreal approach, Xander must've taken me here.

I propped myself on both elbows then reached a hand up to the mattress to help myself up. What I saw had me widening my eyes like saucers.

There on the bed, beside the spot where I just lay, was Xander, snoring softly, saliva on the corner of his lips, threatening to fall on the covers of his bed. This was such an Instagram worthy moment, or perhaps some blackmailing material.

I sighed, damn it, I didn't have a camera.

I left the room quietly, I have a plan brewing and it is going to be awesome.

I raided the kitchen looking for something that I can mess with Xander. I opened some of the cupboards. After about five minutes of hunting I found a cupboard that contained a portrait, weird place to be putting portraits in but whatever. I opened it further and was surprised to see that it was actually a painted portrait.

God, knows how much I would like to paint like that, it was so immaculate. And the painting was so full of love, you could see it from the strokes of the brush. The woman in the painting was absolutely beautiful, she can put the most beautiful woman of Forbes or some magazine like that to shame.

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming into the kitchen, quickly shut door to the painting and opened a new one that was full of spices and pretended to scan the shelves inside.

"What are you doing?"

I looked at Xander who was fully dressed and out of bed.

I felt disappointed.