【Chapter one】

Y/n was in her older brother's arms as screams were being heard. Y/n closed her eyes shut hearing her older sister's yelling and glass shattering to the ground. Giyuu held her sister close and tighter as his older sisters, Tsutako was screaming in pain.

The sound of growling and laughing filled their ears.
The demon had bit off Tsutako's hand off as she was attempting to stop the demon from getting close to the shut two-door closet. The demon stepped closer near the closer and Y/n opened her eyes to see the demon walking closer and closer to the door.

Y/n started to breathe heavily fear taking over but Giyuu put his hand over her mouth and hugged her tighter. "It's okay...it's okay... Aniki is here for you..." Giyuu whispered. He shut his eyes knowing it wasn't going to be okay, the demon was going to get to them and eat them.

Tsutako got up ignoring the pain in her body and ran to the demon tackling him to the ground. Tsutako tried fighting back...but she was too weak...

The only thing that could be heard was the wind blowing, skin being ripped off, and chewing.

Y/n looked through the crack which was in between the two doors. She saw the demon crouching down and eating her older sister. Her older sister's body looked pale and lifeless, Y/n's eyes widened.

Y/n looked through the crack to see there was an axe across the room from Giyuu and Tsutako cutting wood the other day. Y/n looked at Giyuu and Giyuu held her tighter, Y/n removed his arms quietly and Giyuu tried grabbing her again but she quietly opened the door.

Giyuu's eyes widened at her actions his eyes filled with terror. Y/n opened the door then shut it as quietly as possible.

The demon was too focused on eating her older sister he didn't notice the little girl. Y/n tiptoed towards the axe...praying that the wooden floor wouldn't creak.

Just as she prayed for wouldn't happen...happened. The floorboard loudly creaked making Y/n freeze in fear. The demon slowly looked up from his place and looked at Y/n.

Y/n saw her older sister's body half eaten already.

Y/n's breath hitched and she felt something snap in her. She quickly ran to the axe and the demon leaped towards her. Y/n grabbed the axe and right when the demon had his claws aiming for Y/n, Y/n swung the axe at the demon's face making it fall to the ground.

Y/n screamed as she continued to swing the axe at the demon's face over and over again. Blood splatting everywhere on the floor to Y/n face and clothing. The demon's face was crushed from Y/n's doing and was on the floor.

Y/n dropped the axe and ran to the closet opening the door. Giyuu had tears in his eyes as he thought he lost his little sister and older sister. He closed his eyes preparing for his death but instead he was brought into a hug. His little sister hugged him with blood all over her clothes.

Giyuu immediately hugged her back and pulled away to check if the wounds were hers. As he was checking the sound of moving flesh was made. Giyuu looked to see the demon slowly getting up and the face of the demon was regenerating.

Y/n saw the fear in her older brother's eyes and turned around to see the demon. Y/n stepped back and so did Giyuu, Giyuu grabbed Y/n and pulled her behind him so that his body was protecting hers.

The demon laughed and leaped towards the two kids only for his head to be sliced clean off. Giyuu held his younger sister tighter and looked behind him to see a man who was wearing a Tengu red mask.
__________________________________

Taisho Secret: Y/n is only a year younger than her older brother.

March 30th, 2021