𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐭.𝟐 [𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭]

This is the part two y'all ik it's kinda short but I couldn't stop today.

______________________________________

🧪🧪🧪
_______________________________________

"I... I'm not fat... I'm just a bit chubby but I haven't gained that much weight..." you insist shyly, your face is red but you have to admit Rick's strong hand squeezing and jiggling your tummy feels too good as he teases you.

"Sure, sure... and what about all this extra chub you're packing then?" He smirks as he slides his thumb into your bellybutton, getting a better grip and jiggling you once more, your belly is flushed red from all the sudden weight gain and it's extra sensitive. Not to mention how much it growls at the sight of the nice big burger your boyfriend is holding before your lips, you just have to lean in and get a bite.

"That's it, just eat... I don't mind all the fat, yknow. I think it makes you look cute."

You whine when he wiggles his thumb, your belly button is sensitive too and it makes you shiver when he gives a tighter squeeze, you eat from his hand so eagerly while he smiles at how easily you cave to your hunger.

His hand moves to stroke your head as if you were a cute little animal at the petting zoo, you're already finished and you realize you're giving short licks to his greasy fingers before you pull away, embarrassed.

"Aww, is my piggy still hungry? That's okay, there's more where that came from." He kisses you and pulls up the bag, with a few more burgers in it.

You drooled at the site and reached your hand out...

This was going to be a long lunch....

_______________________________________

🧪🧪🧪
_______________________________________

Word count: 306

Ummm sorta really happy abt this one y'all hope you enjoyed!!

-🍑