Chapter 28: Confrontation

And that is how you managed to drag Katsuki Bakugou on a late night snack run to a 24 hour convenience store

"You can get 4 to 5 things." Katsuki said

"Got it forty-five things, you the best Katsuki." you said running into the snack aisle Katsuki just shaking his head, when he heard a women yell, his head snap to see some lady struggling with her purse that was being pulled out of her hands

"(name) got to go, be right back." Katsuki said running out finally a good reason to punch someone in the face, once the guy saw he was coming he bolted out of there leaving the ladies purse, Katsuki was just about to chase after the guy hen the woman grabbed his sleeve

"Thank you so much, if you didn't show up I would have lost my purse." She said

"Whatever, you have everything?" Katsuki asked and she nodded

"Yes I'm fine now, but I did get a good look at the guy's face." she said, Katsuki took out his notebook

"Okay the basic stuff first." he said "what is your name?"

"It's Ami Genji." she said, Katsuki felt like that name was familiar but couldn't palace his finger on it.

You looked out the window to see Katsuki filling up a report for some lady, you were glad she was okay when you felt a tap on your shoulder you jumped in surprise and turned your head and that feeling of your blood going cold hit again.

"Emiko...what-"

"Can it (last name)." she said "I needed to have a one on one talk with you."
"...I don't have anything to say to you." you said

"Well i have a lot to say to you." she said dragging you away from the window "Did you think it was funny ruining my life."

"Me ...ruin your life, what how?" you asked still confused

"Don't act like you don't know, you had that dam pro hero corner me and ask me all types of questions about us in highschool so you could ruin my life!" she yelled and you flinched "Don't you dare pull that dam act!"

"Emiko, I really have no idea what you are talking about, I haven't even been on social media or watched the news ages." you said

"OH so you don't know your damn guard dog recorded me when I was telling him about how I was in highschool and posted it everywhere to get the dam media off his back." she sneered

"Katsuki did what?" you asked

"...The day of the cherry blossoms he came up to me and demanded I tell him how I treated you back in highschool and why...not even a day later it was posted everywhere and my life has been shit, and you asked him to do it huh, didn't you! Using that damn oh woe is me act to get him to ruin my life over something that happened over five years ago!"

"Emiko all i wanted to do was never see you again, I wanted you and everyone else out of my life-"
You then felt a harsh slap across your face

"I have been waiting days for you to show your face out of that damn penthouse and all you care to tell me is a bunch of bullshit, I've become the scrap goat because of you!"

You were still stunned on the fact she had just slapped you across the face, the tears were wheeling up in your eyes

"Where are you dam guard dog now!?"

"Who the fuck are you calling a guard dog." You heard Katsuki's voice, but it felt cold and chilling, he was standing behind her. You looked up and froze at the look of his eyes, nothing but pure hatred, Emiko must have never seen those types of eyes before because she kept talking.

"You...you are the one who ruined everything for me, I should report you and get arrested for defamation of character!" She yelled, Katsuki eyes just continued to drill holes in her head, you looked down and saw his hands glowing a bit, Emiko still didn't notice, and before you knew it you had pushed her out of the way and got a back full of Katsuki  palm and the sting pain of the explosions' to follow.

"(NAME!)" you heard Katsuki yell at you as the sting of his explosion blew off the back of your shirt and singed your back, Emiko looked at a lost of words.

"YOU BOTH ARE CRAZY!" She yelled before pushing you off her and booking it out the store, Katsuki had ignored her and went straight to you he muttering shit under his breath over and over again

"(NAME) WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU COVER FOR HER!" he said, the clerk just turned his back and went to the back, he didn't get paid enough for this.

"Ow it hurts." you said as Katsuki picked you up making sure not to touch the now scorched mark on your back, and made his way back to his penthouse setting you down on the bed and looking for that damn burn cream, he finally found it and put some on your back rubbing it in.

"Ow..." you whimpered

"(name) what the hell were you thinking..." he said "Why would you, why did ...what just happened."

"I think...now that you were about to smack Emiko using your quirk and I jumped in and protected her."

"Why!?" he yelled and you flinched "In what way would protecting her be a good idea!"

"Katsuki...did you really send out a video of her." you asked

"What about it."

"Why would you do that?" you asked, and he sighed more with relief seeing the burn cream he used on himself work, lucky it looked like there wouldn't be a scar.

"I needed to get people off your back and turn the story onto someone else, it's hero business it can get really complicated and you wouldn't understand." Katsuki said

"Maybe I don't, but Katsuki you were going to use her quirk on her, and for what some."

"Harassment and assault, I saw her slap you. I was in every right since she already imposed danger on you. There was no telling how far she would escalate the citation, I was in the right as a hero to use my quirk." He explained

"Katsuki, are you trying to convince me or yourself." you said getting up "MY shirt is ruined...I think I need a cold shower, thanks for the burn cream."

You closed the bathroom door and left Katsuki all alone on the bed, part of him wanted to blow the door up and keep talking to you, the other part of him knew to give you space, he hadn't lost his temper like that in ages why did it just bubble up like that. He went to his spot on the couch and rubbed his eyes trying to hold onto some sort of rationality. 

"What the fuck did I just do?"