ten

CHAPTER TEN;
• GOOD JOB, KID •

"fight! fight! fight!"

el laid on the floor as stacy and troy hovered over her.

"control your emotions, el." hopper reminds her.

"come on! fight back, freak!" stacy laughs in her face, pulling her up by the collar and slams her into the locker.

el groans loudly at the pain.

"you fight but you must know when to stop."

"too weak, huh? go on... cry to mommy and daddy." troy laughs at her and even points a finger.

"i- i do not have a mommy and daddy." el punches stacy in the face and pushes her off of her.

"wow the freak can punch! what a shocker." troy says sarcastically.

el punches him in the face as well and knees him in the dick just to add a little something.

he groans, falling to the ground next to stacy.

"they're on the ground. not moving. now you stop."

"now i stop." she whispers, grabbing her bag and walks off to somewhere where no one can continue to stare at her.

"el? that was so badass!" max exclaims as el passes by.

el smiles weakly, "i-i have to go." she runs off.

"w-what?" max breathes out.

she runs out of the school and to find her bike but suddenly she feels a pair of hands shove her to the ground.

"freak!" troy spat harshly.

she gasps, trying to stand up but he holds her down.

"troy! get your hands off of her!" mike yells.

"jesus fuck, someone stop him." troy rolls his eyes with a groan as someone holds onto him.

"let go of him." el says sternly.

"or what?" troy asks with a dark laugh before kneeling down and setting his hand on her thigh

"get off of me!" she screams in his face loudly.

"don't you dare touch her, troy!" mike shouts.

"you know, if you put some makeup on and dress up, you'll look pretty hot." troy says as his hand trails up higher.

"i said; get off of me." she grabs his hand and twists it before hooking her leg around his neck and flipping them over so she'll be on top of him.

"what the fuck..." mike breathes out as she breathes heavily.

"don't ever touch me again. you're disgusting." she spat, standing up and grabs her bag.

"you bitch! you broke my fucking arm again!" troy groans out in pain.

"you shouldn't have touched me." she shakes her head, grabbing her bag.