the wedding

today Aria and a couple of her friends were travelling back to her hometown for Asher and evelyns wedding.

she was picking her bags when huge arms wrapped around her waist.

q: hey baby. you excited?
ar: i'm so excited. how about you.
q: i'm a bit nervous to see what your mum says about us back together
ar: she loved you before and when i tel her what happened she will love you again l. i promise.
q: okay i love you.
ar: i love you too.

quinton kissed her and then went to grab his bags in arias room. aria walked into the her room with her bags and headed downstairs with quinton and her bags. she said by to the girls and walked out to her car. quinton was driving so aria got in the passenger seat.

they drove to vinnies and ashley's house and aria walked up and knocked on the door. ashley answered and they hugged each other for a long time.

ar: omg ash i missed you so much.
as: it's been wayyyyy to long.
ar: have you got everything ready.
as: yep let me just grab vinnie.

ashley ran inside and grabbed vinnie. vinnie walked out with all the bags and put them in ashley's car. all three of them got into the car and began driving to the airport.

as: hey quin how are ya.
q: i'm good thanks how are you.
as: great.

vinnie and quinton did a handshake and then they arrived at the airport. the boys grabbed the bags and aria gave her car to a valet. the girls walked inside and grabbed their tickets and waited for the boys. the quickly grabbed a drink from starbucks and sat down waiting for their plane, scrolling through tiktok to waste time.

once their plane was called aria and quinton stood up and grabbed their carry-on bags and waited for ashley and vinnie to get back from getting some lollies for the flight.

They gave their tickets to the worker and boarded the plane. aria and quinton were seated further in front of ashley and vinnie.

throughout the flight aria and quinton talked and scrolled through tiktok and replied to comments. aria feel asleep before the plane landed. when it did land quinton woke her up and grabbed their bags and got of the plane and walked through the hallway to get to the food shops.

they called an uber to drive them to their hotel and checked into their rooms. aria and quinton were going to visit jenna (arias mum) before the wedding and then they were going to visit asher.

the girls left the boys at the hotel and drove to her old house. once they got there they saw evelyns car outside and walked in.

ar: hey mum so great to see you again.
mu: hi darling. how's things with quinton.
ar: it's going great.
as: jenna, quick question why is evelyn here.
mu: oh well she didn't want to stay at their house because you're not aloud to see the bride the night before the wedding.
ar: omg i forgot about that.
ev: hey guys how are you
ar: we're great how are you.
ev: i'm so nervous but excited.
as: you will be amazing.

aria went upstairs with evelyn while ashley talked to jenna.

ev: i'm so happy i chose you to be one of my bridesmaids. i'm also excited for you to meet my maid of honour she's amazing and basically planned the whole wedding.
ar: i'm so honoured you chose me. and i have been waiting to meet your maid of honour for ages.
ev: her name is Roony and she's been my best friend for ages. she's amazing and actually has a wedding planning business so that's why i chose her to plan it.
ar: that's so cool i might have to talk to her about my wedding if i ever have one.
ev: omg look at the time we have to get to the venue and get ready.
ar: okay let's go. i will call quin on the way.