8

Haruko POV // Karasuno High // 02:45 am

"Atsumori-san," I called out. He turned to me as he took one earphone off his ear, he fixed his seating position as he sat on his desk.

"Can I borrow your chair please?" I asked, he nodded and gestured to the chair. "Thanks," I said as I placed the chair next to Yachi's desk and sat there.

"No problem, my guy. Can I copy your notes though?" He asked with an awkward smile. I nodded my head and pointed at my bag.

"It's in my bag. Put it back once your done," I told him, he nodded and walked to my bag then walked back to me while holding my bag.

"I- I just told you to get it then put it back once you're done," I said with a deadpanned expression.

He placed my bag on my hands as he smiled cheekily. "That's an invasion of privacy, m'lady," He said coolly while I sweatdropped at him.

I sighed and took my notes out of my bag then I placed it on his hand, "Here, can you place my bag back at my seat though?" I said as I zipped up my bag and placed it in his hand.

"Sure thing, I owe you one. Miko!" He cheered as he rushed away.

"Miko?" I asked myself but I just shrugged it off and glanced around. I spiked up my cursed energy and the curses came straight towards me.

'Chaos Technique: Wither,'

I clapped my hands and the curses attached to my classmates disintegrated, I sighed as I continued my day as if nothing happened.

"Hitoka, I can't take you home today either. My volleyball club has a practice match today," I told Yachi with a disappointed expression.

Yachi smiled and shook her head, "It's fine Haru. Besides, you don't have to always take me home," Yachi said as patted my head.

"I'll just have someone take you home," I said which made her nod her head.

We sat in class and since it was our free time, we got to talk and catch up on the things that we left out on.

We were at her desk, I was resting my head on my hands which were placed on her desk as she patted my head.

She flinched and removed her hand from my head and hid her face behind her pocketbook.

"S-Sorry!" She stuttered out as she shook on her seat. I gently grabbed a hold of her wrist and placed her hand on top of my head.

"It's fine, I like it," I told her as I rested on her desk. She sighed in relief and continued gently massaging my head as she silently reads her book.

There were times when she would rant to me about the story and I would listen attentively to her rant.

I wore the headphones that Gojou-sensei left me and rested on her desk, I didn't turn the volume too high since I didn't want Yachi to feel ignored, my music was silent yet relaxing.