Hyundai Genuine Common Accessories

Be it long drives or your everyday drive to the office, one thing everyone wants is a comfortable and luxurious journey. So why not enhance your car and add more accessories to it?

Check out the wide range of Hyundai Genuine Common Accessories that you can get for your Hyundai car!

1) Perfume Range

To ensure the everlasting freshness in your Hyundai car, there is a wide range of perfumes available to choose from in varied fragrances and types.

● Car Hanging Perfume - Hyundai Genuine Hanging Card Perfumes are uniquely designed to remove bad odour and maintain freshness of your Hyundai car.

2) Car Care Items

After buying a car, it is very important to make sure that the car is neatly maintained, thereby increasing the durability and to make the car look new forever. For this, the Hyundai Genuine car care kit has everything you need for taking care of your car. They are:

● Microfiber Towel – Hyundai genuine microfiber towel made up of soft material to wipe dust, water etc. from your car surface.

● Bio-car Shampoo – Hyundai genuine bio-car shampoo cleans your car exteriors to make it dust free. It is a thick and concentrated liquid that lifts the dust from the surface of your car, removing all the unwanted particles just by rinsing.

● Car duster – Hyundai genuine car duster acts as a handy accessory to dust your car preventing it from unwanted particles. It is very handy and has extra soft bristles.

● Tyre dressing – Hyundai genuine tyre dressing is a ready to use solvent which will restore the shine and lustre of your tires.

3) Consumables

Consumables are the most basic things one must have to keep their car spik and span. These following products keep your windshields clean and also removes any rusts

● Windshield washer - Hyundai genuine windshield washer helps in cleaning dust and improves visibility by reducing night glares.

● Carb and throttle cleaner – Hyundai genuine carb and throttle cleaner removes oil and grime from your car efficiently.

● Rust Bust – Hyundai genuine rust bust prevents your car from rust or corrosion making it more durable.

4) Mobile Charger

Hyundai genuine dual port charger with 3 in 1 cable is all you need for your car. Perfect for long drives and trips, it can be used for any car with 12V socket. A few benefits of this charger are:

● Suitable for every mobile device

● Extra layer of protection for over current, high voltage and overheating.

5) Sterilizer for car cabin air & surface (AUTO PLUS)

With the pandemic still going on, Hyundai Genuine Sterilizer for car cabin air & surface (AUTO PLUS) is a must have accessory which sterilizes the air inside the car. There are many benefits the Sterilizer offers:

● Eliminates Bacteria, yeast and viruses

● Removes airborne dust particles

● Complies to international safety standards.

6) 1L -Brake Fluid Dot 4LV

The all new Hyundai Genuine 1L -Brake Fluid Dot 4LV has come up with an all new non-petroleum based brake fluid. With its high boiling point of 170℃, gives you a safe brake performance and rapid response time. It also has an excellent corrosion protection which helps extend the life of your brake system.

7) Tow Rope

Hyundai Genuine Tow Rope is perfect for your car as it has the ideal load capacity to bear your car's weight in the sudden occasion of a breakdown or an uncertain situation. It is also of the perfect length to fit inside the boot of your car, so you can always have it for emergencies.

8) Organizers

Whether your car or your house, one thing that's an absolute must is to keep them well organized.. Be it the documents or cleaning supplies So to keep things organized in your car here are some of the accessories:

● Car document Organizer - Hyundai genuine car document organizer keep all your documents safely in one place, without taking up too much space in your car.

● Car Back Seat Organizer – Hyundai genuine car back seat organizer is Ideal for storing utility items for quick and easy access, locks perfectly on the back side of the car seat.

● Boot organizer – Hyundai genuine boot organizer is made with high quality material which helps you arrange the boot according to your needs.

Download the app now and explore the wide range of Hyundai Genuine Accessories

Hyundai Genuine Accessories are available for all Hyundai cars and models. Browse through the entire range on or download the Hyundai Genuine Accessories App from the App Store or Play Store. To find your nearest Hyundai Dealership, visit .

App Store:

Play Store: