🌌chapter 4🌌

ty pov:

we arrived at the dorm and went to shower. because i was first to finish, i went to kitchen to prepare food for members. two minutes later, doyoung came to help me.

we were cooking when he asked me"hey tae, are you okay?" " yea, I'm okay. just thinking about something." " is it about jae?" he asks. i sigh" yeah. he isn't himself lately and i know you guys noticed to."  i answer.

he just nods and goes back to preparing dinner.

when we finished, we called others, and ate." hyung, where's jae hyung? he wasn't with us." mark asks." is it just me, or is he acting strange?" adds johnny. we all agree and i answer mark's question "he told me he has something to do for manager-nim and that he will come late."

when we finished, taeil and jungwoo helped me to clean up and wash dishes. when we were done, all of us went to bed. as soon as i enter jae's and mine shared room, i flop down on bed.

it was around 1:50am, when i woke up due to the front door opening and closing. 'i guess jae arrived' i thought to myself. i was right, because moments later he came in to the room and went to shower.

i just went back to sleep because i wasn't in the mood to talk about were was he. after awhile, i feel bed dip beside me. knowing it was jaehyun, i immediately cuddle him.

i feel him wrap his arms around my waist and kisses my head. i smile and we went sleeping in each others arms.

jh pov:

i arrived at the dorms and park my car. when i opened the door, all lights were off, meaning they're asleep. i close the door behind me and went to yongie's and mine shared room.

i enter the room as quiet as i could and see him sleeping soundly. i smile to myself because he looks so cute while sleeping and went to shower.

when i finished, i get in bed next to him and he immediately cuddles to my side. i smile at him and kiss his head, wrapping my arms around his small waist.

                ~next morning

i hear my alarm ringing and see it's 7:35am. i slowly get out of bed and start getting ready. i go to closet and wear simple silver jeans and white shirt.

i hear something shuffling behind me and turn around to find tae sitting in bed, rubbing his sleepy doe eyes and yawning. i smile and sit beside him.

he looks at me for a minute, and then hugs me. i hug him back" good morning tae"  "mhmm...morning..."  i smile at him. he can be clingy when he wakes up.

3rd pov:

"why did you wake up this early? we don't have schedule until 9:30"  "you weren't in bed and i was cold. i woke up and saw you getting ready" taeyong answers sleepily.

jaehyun kisses his head and told him to go back to sleep. taeyong pouts, because he assumed jaehyun won't be with him. "b-b-but were are you going so early hyunie?" he asks as he hugs jaehyun tighter.

"i have to go to the ceo. I'll see you at practice okay?" taeyong nods and asks for a kiss before jaehyun leaves. jaehyun pecks his lips and tuck him back to bed before leaving the dorm.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
another day another chapter :) hope you guys enjoy. baii~see ya soon~❣️