2. "One day and there's already drama"

Sasha sat in the house waiting for more people to arrive, she was lonely and had gotten tired of touring her new home for the next few weeks.
Just as she was about to drift off to sleep due to her boredom, three women entered the house together and her head snapped up.

Sasha remembered from the list, that was Becky Lynch, Bayley Martinez and Charlotte Flair! Sasha especially remembered the trio as Bayley was a part of it and she couldn't help but find herself drawn to the older woman.

"Hey! Sasha right? It's great to meet you" Bayley said nervously as she extended her hand to Sasha.
"Yes I'm Sasha and you're Bayley, Becky and Charlotte right?" Sasha responded, pushing Bayley's hand away and brining the three women into a hug.
"That would be correct- woah dude you're quite friendly huh?" Charlotte said with a giggle.
"Sorry it's a habit" the blue haired woman replied shortly.
"Well how about we get to know each other before everyone else arrives" Becky said trying to break the ice and turning to Sasha.
"Sounds great" Sasha and Bayley replied at the same time, blushing.

The four women talked for about an hour before the rest of the contestants piled in. There were so many different personalities in the house and Sasha had to admit, within minutes of knowing them, she had already decided that they were all going to be friends for life.

After a about half an hour of everyone mingling and getting to know one another, The Miz entered with the houses first introduction to the pairing up.

"Hello all of you look stunning today, as I expected" the Miz says smiling as he wraps his arm around his co-host and wife Maryse.
"I would like to formally welcome you to the Pride Palace! Right now we're going to couple up based on your first impressions of each other and then we'll get straight into the icebreaker challenge! Later on there will be a surprise that may just change the dynamics of this whole show in the first day! Be prepared,
You're in for a wild ride!" The Miz concluded as everyone cheered.

The couples were:
Sasha and Seth
Bayley and Finn
Becky and Charlotte
Sonya and Liv
Sami and Drew
Kevin and Ziggler

After everyone had picked their partners, The Miz explained that if they caught feelings for someone who they weren't paired with, they had re-pairings every week and then went on to explain the ice breaker.

The ice breaker was a game of truth or Truth, some light heated fun before the 'surprise' came later on. They would play until all except one refused to answer a question. The last person standing would win the immunity for their team and a special date.

"Okay Sasha, what's your body count?" Drew asks Cheekily.
"As in kills or hookups?" Sasha jokes, Drew doesn't question further and takes that for an answer.
"Bayley who was the last person you dated before you came onto the show?" Sami asks as Bayley and Becky blush.
"Becky, but we realised that we have more of a sister bond" Bayley answers honestly.
"Kevin, if you weren't paired with Ziggy, who would you want to be paired with?" Liv asks, a mischievous smirk playing on her face.
"Yeah I'm out..." Kevin announces as he glances at Sami, Sasha could tell he was hiding something.
"Drew, Do you like Sami?" Bayley asked as Drew turned a deep red colour.
"Yes actually, but I'm open to getting to know all of you, as I'm sure most of us are here" Drew answers, satisfied with his response.

The game continued for about 15 minutes before it came down to Sasha and Bayley.
"I've got this" Bayley whispered to Finn.
"Sasha, would you date Seth if you had met him outside of the show?" Bayley asks as Sasha's face goes pale. Sasha knew Bayley had her cornered. She didn't want to answer because she knew it might hurt Seth.
"Okay you win" Sasha laughs as Seth looks at her, confusion spreading across his face.
"Dang" he mumbles as Bayley and Finn hug.

"Now now guys, don't get too comfortable. In this show, things can get complicated quickly so please allow my wife to announce the surprise twist!" Mike (The Miz) says smirking.

"A brand new couple has been chatting away in the "hideaway" while you guys were playing but nothing is as it seems on this show, let me introduce Tyler and Esme!" Maryse says as Sasha's heart stops upon seeing Tyler.

"T-that's..." Sasha begins but is cut off.
"That's right, Charlotte and Sasha's ex's have entered the house!" Mike claps his hands in glee, watching as chaos erupts.

"I'm Tyler, I'm from NYC! And I'm Sasha's ex. I'm not here to upset you Sasha, I'm actually glad we met, you supported me through my transition and helped me feel comfortable as my true self" Tyler explains as him and Esme interlink their hands.
"It's good to see you Ty" Sasha smiles awkwardly.

"I'm Esme, I'm from San Jose and I'm Charlotte's ex, I'm here to win and that's all I'm saying, also I go by they/them pronouns just to let everyone know" Esme smirks at Charlotte as Charlotte begins sweating.

"Well there's a shakeup if I ever saw one" Maryse says.
"And now Bayley and Finn get to escape the huge bomb that was just dropped on the house!" Mike says, taking Bayley and Finn to the hideaway.

The room was set up with fairy lights and two canvases, with lots of paint and paint brushes. There was two steaks with potatoes, vegetables and gravy set out on the table and a large sofa with a TV almost the size of a cinema screen.
It was perfect to the two and they were more than happy to get to know each other in this environment.

"I'll leave you two alone now" Mike says as he leaves the couple to their own devices.
"Okay can we get real for a second?" Finn asks as Bayley nods, knowing what's coming next.
"I'm into Seth" Finn shares shyly as Bayley laughs.
"Why are you laughing? Aren't you upset?" Finn asks as Bayley laughed even more.
"What? Of course not! It was pretty obvious by the way you were checking him out and besides, I kinda like Sasha" Bayley admits as the pair laugh.
"Listen until we know if they like us too, we can stay coupled up if you want, you know for comfort?" Finn suggests and Bayley agrees.

Meanwhile back with the others, things weren't going as well.
"Esme you need to stay away from Charlotte" Becky warns as Esme laughs.
"Please I've stolen her from you once, I'll happily do it again" they scoff as Becky's blood begins to boil.
"The hell you will! I love Charlotte and you aren't gonna ruin my chances this time" Becky replies, the anger evident in her face.
"Whatever you say little red but just so you know, one hookup with Charlotte doesn't mean that she loves you" Esme says, attempting to walk away but Becky grabs them back and punches them in the jaw.
"Stay. Away. From. Charlotte." Becky gritted out as Sasha ran over.
"What did they do?" Sasha asked as her, Drew and Becky sat down.
"They're trying to take Charlotte away from me...I can't let that happen" Becky says as she feels a panic attack coming along.

Sasha and Drew talk Becky through her panic attack as Finn and Bayley make their way back to everyone else.
"What's gone on here?" Finn asks.
"Wow Becky, one day and there's already drama. You know Esme is a bad person" Bayley shakes her head and storms off, Sasha following closely behind.
"Bayley wait!" Sasha called out, not too far away from Bayley.

AN: I'm a new writer so feedback would be greatly appreciated also if you have any WWE ships that could make an appearance please lmk.

Tyler and Esme are my OCs that I created a couple of months ago, I didn't really have an idea of what kind of book I could write involving them but here they are! They were a perfect fit for this story's vibe!