𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

-Megan P

-Megan P.O.V

"THIS CUSTODY BATTLE ISN'T GETTING ANY BETTER." Annie says while looking at me through the phone, currently I was on FaceTime with Annie an old friend of mine.

"Poor thing you going get through it girly." I say while sipping some of my wine. "Hopefully this co parenting thing is already hard enough." Annie says while standing her phone up onto a wall as she takes a bite of her pizza.

"Hii Auntie Meg!" Sadie says as she popped up in the camera waving. "Heyy Sadie girl I miss youu!" I say while smiling at her. "I miss you too!" Sadie says while smiling at me.

I was about to continue my conversation with Annie until I heard the door slammed causing me to jump. "Damn what was that?" Annie says raising her eyebrow.

"My annoying ass boyfriend making to much fucking noise, I'll call you later." I say to Annie before hanging up my phone and focusing my attention on to Rio.

"Hi baby,how was your day." I say while smiling at Rio. "Very tiresome but way better cause I'm here with you." He says while leaning towards me and giving me a kiss on my lips and before heading into our shared bathroom.

"Who was that babe?" Rio asks while coming out of the bathroom with only some black sweatpants on. "My friend Annie she's going through a hard custody battle and she needed someone to talk to." I said while sighing and taking another sip of my wine.

"Mhm well what you do today mama?" He asks while sitting on his side of his bed looking at me. "I actually finished writing the lyrics for my fever album so I sent that out to my manager and she confirmed it so I can go into the studio to record the songs any day." I said while smiling and letting out a small squeal.

"Well damn mama look at you making big moves, I'm proud of you." He says while giving me a kiss. "Thank youu babyy." I say while giving Rio a warm smile.

"You know what should celebrate." Rio said in a lower tone while rubbing my inner thigh. "Oh?" I say while smiling and raising my eyebrow.  "Mhm hm." He says while starting to kiss my neck causing my breath to hitch.

"Come here mama." He says in a low deep tone causing me to smile knowing the fun and pleasure I'm about to have.

¸.*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

"HEYYY GIRLY!" Adriana yells as she ran to give me a hug. "Heyy Bitchh!" I say while smiling and walking into the mall with her. "Girl I missed your crazy ass." Adriana says while pulling me into Fashion Nova.

"Same girl we need to hang out more seriously you supposed to be my partner in crime." I say while looking at some clothes. "We will most definitely, but more talk about you girl Rio says your rapping career is going crazy." Adriana says while picking up a light blue top.

"Girl yes my label had confirmed my song so I can start recording in a few days." I say while smiling. "Periodd girl drop them songs so I can be screaming them lyrics at your concerts." Adriana says while smiling.

"Yes mam, let's go check out." I say as Adriana nodded. As we made our way to the check out counter we quickly had checked out and made our way to Calvin Klein.

"Hey how is my crazy ass brother treating you cause if he not treating you right I can most definitely kill him." Adriana says causing me to laugh. "Girl he treats me right in all the right places." I say while sticking my tongue out while smiling. "Bitch I didn't have to hear all of that nasty ass, and what we doing in here anyway." Adriana asks.

"Girl yes I know I'm nasty and I wanted to surprise Rio with buying him this watch he seen a few weeks back and I was gonna get it engraved as well." I say while smiling. "Aww that's to cutee!" Adriana says while squealing.

I was about to ask a worker to help me out until my phone started vibrating, I glanced at to see it was Rio. "Speak of the devil huh." I say while raising my phone to show her my phone. "That's your man girl." Adriana says while laughing.

"Heyy Baby I was just talking about you." I said as I answered the phone. "We got fucking hit!" Rio yells through the phone causing Me to jump. "Baby what the hell happened?" I asked trying to get an explanation. "We got fucking hit Meg!"

I pinched the bridge of my nose before saying  "Baby I hear you but I can't fucking help your ass if you keep repeating yourself!"

Once I said that I could hear Rio let out a sigh before saying "You right, Fine and Frugal was Robbed and they money they got hit us fucking hard Meg." He sounded frustrated as hell.

"Fuck, what you need me to do Babe?" I responded. "I don't know just yet because me and the boys gotta figure out who the fuck did this shit." Rio responded back.

I rolled my eyes knowing that meant he was coming home late and let me just say I hate that shit it makes me all types of nervous.

"Damn, Okay well it's a good thing your sister is here honestly I might ask her to spend a night." I say while letting out a small chuckle.

"Wait my sister with, you were y'all at?" Rio asked. "Yes she's here with me and we at the mall I didn't wanna stay in the apartment all day so I called her so we could hang out." I said.

"Oh I see y'all about to get into all types of shit." He says causing me to laugh. "Nah we just gonna hit a few more stores then head back home. Oh shit also what did you want to eat because I was thinking about cooking some frying some shrimp and making some fries." I said while glancing over at some of the jewelry I was right by.

I hear him let out a small chuckle before saying "Baby it don't matter you know I'll cook whatever your beautiful ass make." also causing me to smile from ear to ear.

"Mhm hm I love you and babe don't worry you'll find the person who did it so please don't stress yourself to much." I said. "I love you too and I won't." He responded back before hanging up.

Once I got off the phone I made my way back over to Adriana who was currently flirting with a worker. "Hold up so you said your dick was this big or this big." She asked the worker while putting her two index fingers up trying to get a size causing me to laugh.

"If you don't stop, don't mind her." I said while laughing and grabbing her arm. "What he fine, call me boo." She says while smiling as we both walked out the store laughing and giggling.

¸.*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

-END OF CHAPTER ONE
Sorry this chapter probably sucked I m gonna try to make it longer for sure🥲 But I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter loves ❤︎