You Lost Her - Part 6

JAMIE'S POV:

I couldn't remember much, only the crushing feeling of complete confusion as I stumbled through the cold and wet woods. Raindrops soaked my hair as I dragged my aching limbs from the skip I had jumped into.

I knew the way back, but it would take me hours. I only remember flashes of getting back to Lottie, lying in that bed, useless.

The same night I returned Lottie finally came to speak to me about what had happened, but my mind was on y/n. Where the hell was she?

"Hey Jamie." Lottie smiled weakly at me, treading softly past the screen separating my own bed from others.

"Where is she?"

A pleading look snuck onto her inordinately pale face, which meant bad things. "We followed you into the woods as fast as we could after we found out you two were missing, but the Leviathan started chasing us... I think I saw her in the back of one of their black vans but we couldn't get her. I'm sorry."

"You lost her!?"I bolted upright, "you had the chance to follow them and you lost her?!"

"I'm sorry Jamie! The motorcyclists from the other day saved us...but they wouldn't go back."

"We have to get her back."

Sayuri pushed the screen to the side, stepping forward. "That's what they want."

"Obviously Sayuri, but we can't just leave her there to rot." I glared at her.

"It's that or we all get caught." She snapped.

"Who said anything about 'we'."

Sayuri shook her head, sighing. "Jamie I can't let you-"

"-Try and stop me."

YOUR POV:

They tightly wrap a blindfold across your eyes and bind your wrists, shoving you roughly into a room.

One of the Leviathan members rips the blindfold from your face, it's Julius.

"Oh," you smirk, "hello."

"I would shut up if I were you, we obviously have the control here." He looks different from when you last saw him, similarly to Jamie he's gained muscle, now even taller than before. His cowboy hat is gone too.

The room is white, with one wall as a mirror, no doubt a window from the other side, there's a small bathroom on the other end of the room, a toilet and sink. There are no windows, and bright white lights built into the ceiling.

"Let me guess, you're keeping me to get Jamie because he will undoubtedly come for me. Guess what, the boy is not that stupid. Why do you think he jumped off a roof to escape you."

"That sounds pretty stupid."

"Whatever...he's not coming. No one is."

JAMIE'S POV:

"I'm going after her." I stated, crossing my arms.

"Jamie are you sure?" Lottie had anxious wrinkles at the bottom of her forehead, "I don't want to lose both of you...and you don't seem physically able to pull it off."

"Physically able? Please, I'll be fine in an hour."

"We need to think this through, I care about her just as much as you, so don't think for a second that I don't want to help her. I do."

"You don't really seem like it."

Lottie was growing more and more distressed. "Jamie you're suffering from a four story fall and a concussion. You can't do this."