Voices chapter: 2

It was not Aiya who was at the door, it was the new neighbor. 

"Why hello there~"

"Uh, hi, what brings you here?"

"Hmm~ Oh nothing I just needed to come see your pretty face~"

Oh I see that's the game he wants to play huh.

"I'm very honored to be in such presents of such a hot gentleman~" I said placing my hand on his chest.

I could feel him getting warmer.

"Well I'm so glad you came, but your wasting my time. so bye now." I said as I closed the door in his face.

I walked back to the window, so I can watch my brothers and wait for my father to come home, also so I can see him walk away. But once I got to the window he was already gone?

"There's no way he could already be gone? It takes at least 5 seconds to walk down that path. even running you would have at least two seconds. The walk from the door to the couch is about two seconds. maybe he was running."

"Exactly~" Said a voice from behind

I turned around fastly to see who just said that, but once I turned around nobody was there. It kind of frightened me but just as I was about to turn back around I heard the voice again.

"Aww~ common, I'm not that hard to find~" 

This time coming from the front of me, I kept looking but found nothing. all of a sudden the front door flew open, and came ran my brothers and my father.

"so y/n looks like you weren't watching your brothers, I found them talking to strangers." father said disappointed.

"I-I'm sorry, I got distracted.."

"Mhm distracted by you books. tomorrow your going to be going outside and hanging out with the other girls."

"But-"

"No buts! Your gonna need to make new friends."

"ok.."

when father got home he made dinner and I helped bathed the boys. there only six and seven our mother died back when Eiji was born. so she could never really help out. there's a large age different's between the boys an I, I'm 17 and there six and seven. They never really had a mother so they don't really know what it's like to have a mother. But I'm sure if they really got to meet mother, they would be amazed. father always complimented her every morning, always made her amazing food. she would always where this beautiful white dress with small yellow flowers on it. at least once a week she wore it. her hair was long, brown and always in a braid crown. she was really a wonderful mother.

After I washed the boys we sat down for dinner. the boys where talking to father about all the fun they had today. I just sat there thinking about what I had heard.

dinner was now over, I helped clean up and do the dishes. 

Once I finished doing the dishes I went to my room and I lied down on my bed, before deciding to change. And with that I lay'd down and went to bed.